Sharecare Inc Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Work at Home Position
Health Coach (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZMay 18, 2018
The title is the only perceived benefit gained from working for this company. The company has laid off and cut 40 positions twice in my 15 months of being employed. Leadership is poor and offer no support.
Pros
work from home
Cons
poor leadership, incompetent leadership, no support
Collaborative and Smart Workplace
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 4, 2018
The culture and people are the best part about Sharecare. My colleagues were hard working, passionate and fun. My direct team was a big part of why I enjoyed my day to day.
Relaxed and open work place
Scanning Specialist (Current Employee) –  Loveland, COApril 3, 2018
Overall a great place to work, but if you are sick, they don't want you around. They are flexible if you need a day off as long as they are covered for those days, with the right number of people to get the quota achieved.
Pros
Relaxed environment
Cons
Limited jobs available
Great first job experience
Engagement Specialist & Health Advisor (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 25, 2018
With this being my first full time job I think this was a great place to start off. I was able to learn and work different contracts that service various ranges of people. My supervisors were able to help me sharpen my communication skill so that I was able to give our members the clearest information possible. Sharecare provides a nice open work environment. Allows you to openly express yourself. A great place to freely and openly communicate with manager and coworkers alike.
Nice group to work with
Configuration Engineer Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 22, 2018
Great group of developers to work with. The companies growth from a backroom project still has some of the people in place that micromanage every area and do not allow growth as they only see there vision and not what is a general practice or better direction for infrastructure or product development.
SC Review
Coach Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZMarch 16, 2018
Sharecare is a great place to work! Relaxed dress code and really want to promote healthy lifestyles. Fun work activities and everyone is kind. The people are the best!
sharecare
ROI SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLFebruary 19, 2018
traveling over hour to multiple sites each day. Good thing aboute working for this company is that you get to learn different EMR systems for different doctors office.
Case Management (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDFebruary 7, 2018
Only real benefit i liked about working at ShareCare was working from home but other than that we were contracted out to Care First and they made the job stressful.
Pros
work from home
Cons
unorganized
good job
Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 3, 2018
A good place to work but not a lot of security of advancement. There are pros and cons to any job... This job gave good PTO but mediocre salary and benefits.
Pros
Pto
Cons
salary, benefits
Nice to be able to work at home
Human Resources Consultant (Current Employee) –  Remote WorkerDecember 20, 2017
My company of 7 years was acquired by Sharecare in 2016. There are some great things about working for this company. My manager is great, they have let us keep our PTO plan from the old company, so far, and benefits are okay. However, our division is stagnant and there is no room for growth opportunity. Layoffs and decreasing benefits have made working in HR very difficult. I love being able to work at home, but growing in my career is starting to become more important to me. I love my manager, but am very disappointed in leadership beyond her.
Pros
Work at home, good PTO
Cons
Upper leadership does not invest in employee growth and succession planning.
Learned about digital marketing
Senior Strategic Account Director (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJNovember 11, 2017
I was hired to initiate and start a clinical trial vertical and sell into CRO's and sponsors, our digital healthcare acquisition model. I was very successful in establishing a platform to my many clients.
Pros
Young and energetic place
Cons
Healthcare options
Director of Data Operations (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTNovember 4, 2017
Management is supportive, ethical, and generally positive in attitude. They are flexible and want to make a comfortable work environment. This is a technologically leading-edge company.
Pros
Exciting, enthusiatic management
company struggling with transformational change and supporting legacy companies
Executive Director of Onsite Health (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNSeptember 27, 2017
The most difficult part of the job is watching the company continue to attrit. Big RIFs have occurred over the years and continue to occur on a far too regular basis.
Pros
strength of technology
Cons
inconsistent/weak leadership
Work with great team of seasoned Registered Nurses
Clinician(Tele-work) (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 22, 2017
Didn't intend to leave but due to lack of work, team of nurses were let go with descent severance package.

Cohesive team of nurses, working together for one common goal, high, quality telephonic support and resource for member's health needs and progressive behavioral goal setting.
Pros
easy access to personal time request
Cons
no job security
Convenient
Direct Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAAugust 24, 2017
Too many jobs to do for such a low salary...such as during laundry, cooking. Shopping, chauffer most of all tending to the patient's...pay rate need 2 be at $15...
No stability
DSW Worker (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAJuly 18, 2017
This was an uncomfortable environment due to some of the training giving to tend to the clients. The supervisors were really good people but some clients were hard to manage.
Wonderful Experience
Social Media and Marketing Internship (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 27, 2017
This company is really moving up at an amazing pace. As an intern you learn so much and everyone is very willing to let you sit in to learn more about the department. Summer internships are more structured but other seasons are really great programs as well. The staff is incredible and on the Tech Side are complete geniuses.
Pros
Learning experience
Cons
A tad unorganized for interns
Fast paced
Configuration Engineer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 15, 2017
Purely and agile environment where the fast pace is s focal point, but not to the point where a balanced life cannot be maintained. The culture and flexibility of the work teams makes this a great place to work with a family.
Pros
Flexible schedule, challenging projects
Cons
no real wfh plan with limited workspace
Fun work place
Direct Care Worker (Former Employee) –  New Iberia, LAMay 10, 2017
Share care usa is a fun exciting work place they offer great benefits for they employees you meet new people with different needs every day the staff is great
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAMarch 20, 2017
The company is well organize employees are respectful they try to meet our needs best they could they sometimes get signals cross but is corrected they nice staff
Cons
Times to get ck

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sharecare Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.3InHerSight Score

3.1Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

3.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight