Sharecare Inc Employee Reviews

Decent place if you know your job
ROI specialist (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZJanuary 31, 2019
It's very routine, but the newest Director of Operations doesnt follow through with requests to keep leads appropriately staffed. It is flexible on hours which I like but watching people leave every week due to Director is sad.
EVENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNJanuary 24, 2019
I found Sharecare to be engaging and fast paced. The culture was overall positive, although given the somewhat acquisition, there was some frustration, although not overwhelmingly negative. I learned a ton, and the management was incredible!
Pros
flexible work location, work life balance, management, working towards a greater purpose (wellness), fast paced
Avoid if not working in tech development in Atlanta
Health Coach (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 14, 2018
Very poor opportunities for advancement. Raises maybe come maybe every 12+ months and typically max out at 3%. Very, very poor communication between upper management to management to front line colleagues. Coaches and customer service representatives are monitored by the minute for breaks, lunches, and start time of shift-micromanaged to the max.
ShareCare
Lifestyle Management Coach/Remote Colleague (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNDecember 13, 2018
I've been with Healthways/ShareCare for six plus years. During that time I've had the privilege to work in a few different roles. The work is not always easy but the people and culture have made this journey worth it for me.
Pros
flexibility with work schedule/able to work remotely
Cons
pay scale could better match cost of living/advancement can be slow (political)
Great work environment and people
Release of Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VADecember 8, 2018
Reviewed and released medical records for specific requested information under HIPAA and CRIS guidelines. I furthered my knowledge of medical records, business, and customer service experience. The management is always available for any concern or issue and is prompt with correct information for the given scenario. The culture of the position is diverse and enjoyable with great benefits and a positive work environment.
Relaxed Culture. Must be self-motivated. Lot of favortism.
Accounts Payable Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 30, 2018
Comfortable culture. Must be self-motivated. Minimally staffed limiting opportunities for promotion. Would not recommend Sharecare for employment to friends nor family.
Sharecare Environment
OPERATIONS MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 27, 2018
This is a fun place to work. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with a group of people who love what they do just as I do. The Leadership team is great.
N/a
Sr. Health Promotions Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 16, 2018
I am thankful for the opportunity to leave. Not sure if sharecare has an appreciation for population health employees. Perhaps they should remain an IT company only
November 19, 2018

As with all of our business units, we're very proud of the contributions from our Population Health colleagues. We'd suggest you route specific feedback you have about your role to your leader or HR partner - it's important to us that your voice is heard. Thank you!

Productive and fun, an opportunity to help others with their well-being
Community Relations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 8, 2018
Great culture, great leadership, everyone is very mission driven to help others with their well-being. I work for Blue Zones Project which is totally separate from the high tech portion of the company.
Pros
Opportunity to work in the community
Cons
healthcare
November 19, 2018

First, many thanks for the very important work you do! And, of course, thanks for taking the time to review. We're very proud of the impact our Blue Zones Project team members have on their communities. Much appreciation for your valuable contributions.

understaffed and chaotic office environment
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 31, 2018
No organization on projects. No PMO
Upward mobility is prohibited as there are too many loose ends to be tied and no structure in place.
Their healthcare tool is still being built as they are rolling out and implementing to major health care clients. Not enough resources to meet the client's demands. Not a good sign.
Pros
Free water and stand up desks
Fast paced, challenging work and lots of change.
Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNOctober 27, 2018
Challenging work with opportunities to grow and step outside of your comfort zone. Colleagues have the ability to move throughout the company and work in different departments. Managers understand the need for work-life balance. You will get lots of feedback on your performance and the teams you manage. Great place to develop broad set of Management skills. Not a place where you can coast under the radar as everyone is contributing. If you are slacking or not keeping up it is apparent.
Pros
Growth opportunities, strong leadership, everyday is different
Cons
If you don't like change it will be hard to succeed
November 19, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and certainly thank you for your contributions as a leader. We're thrilled to hear that you recognize that at Sharecare, everyone has a chance to contribute. It's so important our employees understand that and truly feel they can make a difference. Thanks again for being a part of our fabulous leadership team. Best of luck to you on your continued success and growth at Sharecare.

Bad Management
Direct Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAOctober 5, 2018
The office is just ugh they elect you to work when they want and need you but the minute yuu take sick it’s a problem. They tell yuu one thug and they get mad when you don’t want especially workers in office
Cons
Stafff
An OK place to work
SENIOR HEALTH PROMOTION SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  RemoteSeptember 27, 2018
This was an okay place to work. They like to be secretive when making big shifts that effect people/jobs. Other than that, the people are really nice and they have some good benefits.
November 19, 2018

Thanks for writing a review! It sounds like you may no longer be on our team, and we do wish you luck. We also hope that you provided feedback to your leader on how we can better communicate, as clear communication is something we strive for and always like to hear our colleagues' perspective.

Wonderful place to work
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Worked from homeSeptember 4, 2018
I had no complaints working here. They are helpful and kind. I was compensated well for my duties. They are a huge company. There are lots of people to help you.
MSR REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNSeptember 3, 2018
They have a vision of helping their members offset the rising costs of health care by offering an incentive program and to safeguard there health with health screenings and online health assessments.
Best Place I've Been Using My Degree
Wellbeing Coach (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNAugust 31, 2018
Sharecare has been a great place. I have a degree in Exercise Science and a cert as a CPT. It's been the best place to work using my skills. You talk to people about their health and wellness, help them set goals and a plan. The call load gets a bit much sometimes and you have to learn your contract but there is never a lack of support. It has ups and downs, like all places. They encourage growth and health. Management is great as far as I know. Because the company is growing so fast there are some bumps, bu they get worked out. I now have the opp to work from home which is great for my family life. Try it out, ask them questions. Its a great place to grow and use as a tool to get better at your craft and then step out.The hardest part of the job for me is not always getting to check back in with someone to see how they are doing. You can get attached to your members because they really love their coaches.
Pros
Great food, support, money
Cons
Some callers have attitudes, lots of contract changes
Stressful
Release of Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sylvania, OHAugust 29, 2018
Stressful working conditions. Constantly working and not enough time with family. Coworkers were not very helpful. Too many attitude problems and poor training.
was a great company to work for until bactes was bought out by sharecare
Release of Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Beverly, MAAugust 28, 2018
once sharecare took over commission checks went way down!

Great top managers and ceo, mid level managers not so great.

A lot of people quitting and moving on to other jobs and companies since the change.
Pros
Christmas party, some perks here and there, great CEO
Cons
commission, management, favoritism
Backbiting, Catty Work Environment
ROI Specialist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 24, 2018
This company has potential but the management can be petty. Employees make petty complaints and the managers do not know how to seperate foolish complaints from real compliants that may need attention.

Instead of dealing with the trouble-maker, for petty complaints, and divisive behavior they either ignore it or make up petty rules to appease them. They will also keep them aboard as long as they produce work and due to HIGH turnover. This makes it a very uncomfortable workplace for a mature person.

If you are a person who mind your business, not willing to be a part of a clique and office politics you will not be happy as this job. This job is not recommended for anyone over 25 years old.
Pros
Potential To Be A Great Workplace, Benefits
Cons
Poor Management, Very Catty Employees
Ok entry level job
Health Coach (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNAugust 22, 2018
You really have to enjoy working in a call center environment to like what you do. Being a health coach is great but the opportunity for advancement and raises are slim to none. The work environment and people you work with are great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sharecare Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.3InHerSight Score

3.1Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

3.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight