Sharecare Inc Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Gets you by but not much more to it
Senior ROI (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZAugust 2, 2018
While I am glad I gained processing and medical record knowledge I desired more room to grow. I am disappointed in the company culture and requirement of overtime. I seek a career with a company that fosters a good work home balance and an abundance of growth opportunities within the company.
Pros
Can listen to motivational content over headphones
Cons
micromanagement, mandatory over time, no room for growth.
No appreciation for hard work - totally a popularity contest
Credit/Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA 92123June 30, 2018
Hard work and extra effort are not appreciated. If the manager doesn't like you, you may as well quit. After five months of very conscientious and detail-oriented performance, my contract there was unceremoniously terminated. The manager who took over halfway through my employment there never said a word to me at any time while I was there.
Given exceptional autonomy and reliance on my experience
Sr. Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 4, 2018
Although there was no provision for career advancement, the work culture was excellent and management was supportive. I was given a great deal of autonomy and freedom to move forward with development in my position, which I believe could have expanded in scope and served in a greater capacity within the company if given the opportunity to move beyond the initial project I supported.
Pros
Work/life balance
Cons
Benefits geared toward younger employees
Modern culture with a fun mission.
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNMay 22, 2018
Sharecare is a great company to work for with a fun culture and mission- to promote health and well-being! The company is forward thinking with a heavy digital platform- great place to work if you are passionate about these topics or want to be a part of innovative technology. Since healthy lifestyles are encouraged, you often see people onsite wearing work out clothes, walking around the building for exercise, and utilizing our gym. Incentives are in place to win prizes for living a healthy lifestyle and utilizing the Sharecare app. Work/life balance is encouraged and management is flexible as long as work is being completed. Environment is open cube- you don't see management in "closed door" offices. Emails and newsletters go out frequently to inform employees of trending topics, new initiatives, updates, etc. There are two main offices; Atlanta and Franklin (Nashville)- the company creates good effort to merge the two and not act as separate entities. There is still work to be done to function as one unit, but progress has definitely been made.
Pros
Work/life balance, office building and location, casual dress code, cafe and Starbucks onsite, security onsite, HSA seeding.
Cons
Minimal contribution to 401k, high deductible health insurance plans, Pto.
A young company with tremendous potential
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNMay 21, 2018
This company continues to grow at a fast pace, which is exciting. However, if you've ever been a part of company that has acquired other businesses and/or moved at lightning speed, you know those factors can bring challenges. But if you're energized by change, you'll be motivated by the environment at Sharecare. Also, the sky is the limit on growth potential, though the career path may not necessarily be clearly laid out in front of you. With leadership support and hard work, you're the driver and you can really go as far as you'd like, and in the direction you'd like. It's a great time to be a part of Sharecare, as you have the opportunity to have an influence on the evolving culture, and to be a part of positively impacting health journeys of people around the world.
Pros
Innovative, gaining traction in the industry, strong purpose
Cons
Rapid growth has impacted communication; lots of people still trying to understand who does what
Long term career advancement and great work life balance!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNMay 21, 2018
Sharecare is a great company to work at if you are interested in long term career growth. I have been promoted twice in the less than 4 years I have been with the company. They offer stretch roles to their top performers on a regular basis. They allow work from home opportunities to help you balance your personal life with your professional life. We run lean so you do have a lot of work on your plate but not so much that you can't get it done during your typical work week if you put your head down and focus! I have always felt like they cared about me as a person- cards and flowers for my birthday, work anniversary, etc.

The only area I can think of that could be improved is the 401k match and adding a low deductible health insurance option but that is the route most companies are going these days. Overall, I think it is a great place to work, enjoy coming to work every week, and plan to stay here long term!
Pros
Work from home opportunities, casual dress code, internal promotions, tuition reimbursement.
Cons
high deductible health insurance
Work at Home Position
Health Coach (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZMay 18, 2018
The title is the only perceived benefit gained from working for this company. The company has laid off and cut 40 positions twice in my 15 months of being employed. Leadership is poor and offer no support.
Pros
work from home
Cons
poor leadership, incompetent leadership, no support
Good
Direct Care Staff (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHApril 14, 2018
They are nice. They try and help work out you schedule and train you well with each client. They have great staff and clients you come in contact with on a daily.
Pros
They have great staff
Cons
You may not get that many hours or the hours you want
Collaborative and Smart Workplace
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 4, 2018
The culture and people are the best part about Sharecare. My colleagues were hard working, passionate and fun. My direct team was a big part of why I enjoyed my day to day.
Relaxed and open work place
Scanning Specialist (Current Employee) –  Loveland, COApril 3, 2018
Overall a great place to work, but if you are sick, they don't want you around. They are flexible if you need a day off as long as they are covered for those days, with the right number of people to get the quota achieved.
Pros
Relaxed environment
Cons
Limited jobs available
Great first job experience
Engagement Specialist & Health Advisor (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 25, 2018
With this being my first full time job I think this was a great place to start off. I was able to learn and work different contracts that service various ranges of people. My supervisors were able to help me sharpen my communication skill so that I was able to give our members the clearest information possible. Sharecare provides a nice open work environment. Allows you to openly express yourself. A great place to freely and openly communicate with manager and coworkers alike.
Nice group to work with
Configuration Engineer Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 22, 2018
Great group of developers to work with. The companies growth from a backroom project still has some of the people in place that micromanage every area and do not allow growth as they only see there vision and not what is a general practice or better direction for infrastructure or product development.
SC Review
Coach Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZMarch 16, 2018
Sharecare is a great place to work! Relaxed dress code and really want to promote healthy lifestyles. Fun work activities and everyone is kind. The people are the best!
sharecare
ROI SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLFebruary 19, 2018
traveling over hour to multiple sites each day. Good thing aboute working for this company is that you get to learn different EMR systems for different doctors office.
Case Management (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDFebruary 7, 2018
Only real benefit i liked about working at ShareCare was working from home but other than that we were contracted out to Care First and they made the job stressful.
Pros
work from home
Cons
unorganized
good job
Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 3, 2018
A good place to work but not a lot of security of advancement. There are pros and cons to any job... This job gave good PTO but mediocre salary and benefits.
Pros
Pto
Cons
salary, benefits
Nice to be able to work at home
Human Resources Consultant (Current Employee) –  Remote WorkerDecember 20, 2017
My company of 7 years was acquired by Sharecare in 2016. There are some great things about working for this company. My manager is great, they have let us keep our PTO plan from the old company, so far, and benefits are okay. However, our division is stagnant and there is no room for growth opportunity. Layoffs and decreasing benefits have made working in HR very difficult. I love being able to work at home, but growing in my career is starting to become more important to me. I love my manager, but am very disappointed in leadership beyond her.
Pros
Work at home, good PTO
Cons
Upper leadership does not invest in employee growth and succession planning.
Learned about digital marketing
Senior Strategic Account Director (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJNovember 11, 2017
I was hired to initiate and start a clinical trial vertical and sell into CRO's and sponsors, our digital healthcare acquisition model. I was very successful in establishing a platform to my many clients.
Pros
Young and energetic place
Cons
Healthcare options
Director of Data Operations (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTNovember 4, 2017
Management is supportive, ethical, and generally positive in attitude. They are flexible and want to make a comfortable work environment. This is a technologically leading-edge company.
Pros
Exciting, enthusiatic management
company struggling with transformational change and supporting legacy companies
Executive Director of Onsite Health (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNSeptember 27, 2017
The most difficult part of the job is watching the company continue to attrit. Big RIFs have occurred over the years and continue to occur on a far too regular basis.
Pros
strength of technology
Cons
inconsistent/weak leadership

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sharecare Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.3InHerSight Score

3.1Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

3.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight