Sharestates

Sharestates

Sharestates Anonymous Review

Can gain a lot of experience

Sharestates is a small company with big goals where it's easy to move up and gain experience outside your defined job role. Upper management lead by example, and everyone strives for excellence in all they do.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Good team building activities

There are some great people in accounting, processing, underwriting, and marketing. Some. The out of office functions are good for team building. Some upper management people do not fully appreciate the lower level employees

Pros

Office gatherings

Cons

Too many egos that aren't warranted or earned
Same location

They’ll help you every step of the way

This is a great company to pick up some sale skills and grow as a professional. If you work hard, it will help you advance and with it increase your pay. Plenty of coaching and you will learn a lot of different approaches to selling and different aspects of it. Staff is really friendly and our management approachable and kind.
Same location

Best career decision of my life

I don’t care whether you’re just staring out or you’ve been in the industry for decades, this is exactly the company you need to work for to skyrocket your career. I worked here for over a year and it was the best career decision I’ve ever made.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sharestates. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Sharestates in popular locations

• Sharestates
  • Can gain a lot of experience