Sharestates

Sharestates

Sharestates Processor Review

Very inclusive and welcoming

This is such a great place to grow which makes it a perfect first job. You will learn a lot about the industry through great opportunities and some really valuable experiences. People here are amazing to work with and they’re what make the company’s culture so great. It’s a very inclusive and welcoming company.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same roleSame location

Fun, productive workplace

Working here empowers you to take your career in the direction you want it to go. You can enjoy workplace flexibility in an inclusive, collaborative environment with supportive teammates. You will be challenged to grow and be at your very best every day.
Same roleSame location

Overall Great Experience

My experience with Sharestates has been a welcoming one. Starting from day one, I felt like I was welcomed with open arms, and have been shown the ins and outs on how to navigate in the business. Management has always been open, kind, and respectful, and I've always felt as though I was a part of a team. The aspect that matters most to me is that I am respected, and I've always felt like I have been at Sharestates. I am very pleased and thankful to be a part of this work family.
Same location

Good team building activities

There are some great people in accounting, processing, underwriting, and marketing. Some. The out of office functions are good for team building. Some upper management people do not fully appreciate the lower level employees

Pros

Office gatherings

Cons

Too many egos that aren't warranted or earned

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sharestates. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Sharestates in popular locations

• Sharestates
  • Very inclusive and welcoming
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?