Sharestates

Sharestates Employee Reviews in Great Neck, NY

Great Neck, NY46 reviews

growinggrowfeelcultureteamlearnopportunityfamily

They’ll help you every step of the way

This is a great company to pick up some sale skills and grow as a professional. If you work hard, it will help you advance and with it increase your pay. Plenty of coaching and you will learn a lot of different approaches to selling and different aspects of it. Staff is really friendly and our management approachable and kind.

Horrible

It's amazing how bad this company is. The chief growth officer in particular, now the chief operations officer, contributes literally nothing but steps into every division so that it seems like he's doing something while simultaneously destroying it.

Sharestates insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Inclusive work environment

Good team building activities

There are some great people in accounting, processing, underwriting, and marketing. Some. The out of office functions are good for team building. Some upper management people do not fully appreciate the lower level employees

Pros

Office gatherings

Cons

Too many egos that aren't warranted or earned

Best career decision of my life

I don’t care whether you’re just staring out or you’ve been in the industry for decades, this is exactly the company you need to work for to skyrocket your career. I worked here for over a year and it was the best career decision I’ve ever made.

Productive and professional

I’ve been around the block and worked at a lot of different places. Of all of the jobs I’ve had, this was the best and was definitely the best company to work for. It’s such a relaxed, professional environment to work in. I looked forward to coming in every day I worked here

Great company to develop your career

Management will provide the tools you need to advance. You will often find yourself performing tasks outside of your comfort zone, where you’ll grow and develop your professional abilities. Great work/life balance with managers and team members who care deeply about you and your success. The other employees here are in the top of their industries. Working with such incredible, industry-leading professionals has helped me grow more than I ever could have imagined.

Sales

Fun and positive vibe, great people to be around with. Managers have done a great job of motivating their teams, no hard-handed tactics here.It has been a wonderful learning experience for me. It’s my first full time sales job and I am very happy that I joined this company.

A company where you’re more than just a mouth piece

As a call center representative all work is based on client needs. The most challenging part of the job is understanding the culture of your client and responding to their unique needs and wants. It takes skill and interpersonal awareness.

Excellent atmosphere

Excellent place to work and the company is incredible at helping you identify and then develop into your next role here. I would definitely recommend applying to this company!

Fun, productive workplace

Working here empowers you to take your career in the direction you want it to go. You can enjoy workplace flexibility in an inclusive, collaborative environment with supportive teammates. You will be challenged to grow and be at your very best every day.

Overall great

Overall, it was a great place to work and grow. Company and the management team focused on process improvement and listened to employee needs. Coworkers were nice and easy to work with. I was given opportunities to learn and handle many different jobs, which helped me grow as a person and as a professional. The generous benefits are another plus.

Welcoming company culture

Company culture was very warm and inviting. Additionally, the company’s mission of helping investors widen their real estate portfolios while reducing risk entirely online is in keeping with the times. I would recommend them to others.

Can gain a lot of experience

Sharestates is a small company with big goals where it's easy to move up and gain experience outside your defined job role. Upper management lead by example, and everyone strives for excellence in all they do.

Very inclusive and welcoming

This is such a great place to grow which makes it a perfect first job. You will learn a lot about the industry through great opportunities and some really valuable experiences. People here are amazing to work with and they’re what make the company’s culture so great. It’s a very inclusive and welcoming company.

My favorite job so far

My favorite job so far. Strong management team with fair expectations. Awesome workspace, laid back, with friendly employees. Company that fosters growth. Potential to advance is always there for deserving employees.

Strong team spirit

I love the team spirit here. In the 3 years that I have been working here, my workmates have become like family to me. It’s because of them that I enjoy coming into work every single day.I like that we are always on the cusp of market real estate trends, and that we’re actively encouraged to share our knowledge and expertise with clients. There are opportunities for both lateral and upward movement, so it’s impossible to get bored or feel burnt out.

Good pay - but other benefits were severely lacking

Overall it was a good place to work. Management was open to new ideas and discussions - they were growing extremely fast and trying to catch up. A lot of new hires. Pay was good - but other benefits were severely lacking. Lowest amount of PTO time I have ever received at a job. Only 8 days for your first year and 5 more after that including sick, vacation, & PTO. Total being 13 days. In my experience 15 has been MINIMUM considering 5 sick and 10 vacation. For a company that constantly tried to keep employees happy, this seems like an easy fix. Other benefits they claim to offer in job postings are also not so great.

Pros

Growing company, good pay, a lot to learn

Cons

PTO very low, no other benefits are great besides good pay

Overall Great Experience

My experience with Sharestates has been a welcoming one. Starting from day one, I felt like I was welcomed with open arms, and have been shown the ins and outs on how to navigate in the business. Management has always been open, kind, and respectful, and I've always felt as though I was a part of a team. The aspect that matters most to me is that I am respected, and I've always felt like I have been at Sharestates. I am very pleased and thankful to be a part of this work family.

Great Work Environment

There is Great leadership within the team and a great bunch of people to work with. It's a very professional working atmosphere that is family owned and that have planned events to unify us as a family. I am looking forward to growing within this company and being a team player.

Productive and great management

In the short time I've been with Sharestates I feel right at home. Great working environment. Supportive and guided training by knowledgeable management is always a plus when starting a new position. If you are comfortable in a fast paced, exciting workplace then Sharestates is for you. With the company growing quickly in its staff and departments, there is opportunity to learn different moving parts, further developing your skills across the board and advance in your career. Sharestates is truly a family of hard working dedicated individuals looking to succeed as team. I look forward to my future here.

Uncomfortable work place

Company is a revolving door. They don’t require proper documentation. Is not a comfortable work environment. But the employees and HR Department are nice

Pros

Paid weekly

Cons

Management is childish

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sharestates. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Sharestates Reviews by Location

Learn about Sharestates in Great Neck, NY

• Sharestates
  • Great Neck, NY
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?