Sharestates

Sharestates Employee Reviews for Accountant

Accountant3 reviews
United States3 reviews

growinggrowfeelcultureteamlearnopportunityfamily

Great company to develop your career

Management will provide the tools you need to advance. You will often find yourself performing tasks outside of your comfort zone, where you’ll grow and develop your professional abilities. Great work/life balance with managers and team members who care deeply about you and your success. The other employees here are in the top of their industries. Working with such incredible, industry-leading professionals has helped me grow more than I ever could have imagined.

Growing company, full of opportunities.

Growing company, full of opportunities. Management and executives are highly approachable and open to suggestions. Management is always available to teach and help you grow in your position. Hardest part of the job is dealing with the company's 'growing pains': Some procedures are being created for the first time, however employees are encouraged to make suggestions and help make the work flow smoother. This makes me feel like I am making an impact in the company. Best part of the company- everyone of us are friends and family. Great attitudes and lots of fun! Also has so many events for employees (during work hours and some off work hours)

Sharestates insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Inclusive work environment

Sharestates

I've been working on the Accounting Team at ShareStates for 18 months. The business model is strong, the company is a well run, and growing dramatically. The culture is "work hard/play hard". I know that's a cliche, but, in this case it's true. It is very Team oriented. Overall, it is a great environment for those who can work hard, learn, and want to advance their career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sharestates. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Sharestates Reviews by Location

Career recommendations for Accountant

Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more

Learn about Sharestates in popular locations

• Sharestates