Sharestates

Loan Servicing Specialist5 reviews
United States5 reviews

growinggrowfeelcultureteamlearnopportunityfamily

Overall great

Overall, it was a great place to work and grow. Company and the management team focused on process improvement and listened to employee needs. Coworkers were nice and easy to work with. I was given opportunities to learn and handle many different jobs, which helped me grow as a person and as a professional. The generous benefits are another plus.

Productive and great management

In the short time I've been with Sharestates I feel right at home. Great working environment. Supportive and guided training by knowledgeable management is always a plus when starting a new position. If you are comfortable in a fast paced, exciting workplace then Sharestates is for you. With the company growing quickly in its staff and departments, there is opportunity to learn different moving parts, further developing your skills across the board and advance in your career. Sharestates is truly a family of hard working dedicated individuals looking to succeed as team. I look forward to my future here.

Sharestates insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Inclusive work environment

The Sharestates Kindred

A familial type atmosphere where working is a pleasure and full support of staff is always willing to help with any issues. Highly recommend this organization as a breath of fresh air as to what many inflexible stagnant employers are offering today. You truly are made to feel like you belong and your input truly matters.

Likable Workplace, Better Compensation Needed

A typical day at work is very relaxing as long as you can manager your workload. I've learned more about loan management. The management is very helpful. There's a good workplace culture. The hardest part of the job is covering living expenses and medical expenses because of the salary. The best part of the job is the people you work with and the upper executives.

Worth the Change

I have learned a lot in my current position at Sharestates. That is definitely a plus working for a investment firm such as this one. I feel like my worth is way more that what was offer to me (pay wise) when I got hired. I still took the job because even thought I was getting paid more at my previous job, my peace of mind was suffering and that was more important to me. My current team/department at Sharestates are awesome so I guess all in all it was worth the change. Learn all that you can .... Looking for an advancement soon.

Jobs at Sharestates