Sharestates

Sharestates Employee Reviews for Sales

Sales8 reviews
United States8 reviews

growinggrowfeelcultureteamlearnopportunityfamily

Sharestates is a great place to work

Sharestates is awesome. We are growing and changing. New positions are being created everyday. Anyone who is looking for a place to start a new career in a growing industry like real estate I'd recommend Sharestates, and its affiliates. The owners and management give the company a family feel. Show them whom you truly are and you will go far. They are always there to listen and care.

Good team building activities

There are some great people in accounting, processing, underwriting, and marketing. Some. The out of office functions are good for team building. Some upper management people do not fully appreciate the lower level employees

Pros

Office gatherings

Cons

Too many egos that aren't warranted or earned

Sharestates insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Inclusive work environment

Amazing place to work!

Like with any private lender the day is pretty fast paced and intense, which is absolutely amazing. The day always flies and we are constantly learning and morphing. The pay is adequate for the position you are hired for, but as you grow with the company the position changes and the responsibilities that come with that change. The Exec's are pretty fair though, as soon as you sit them down to discuss they are more then ready to establish your new role with a new compensation. I personally LOVE working here, it does not feel like a Corporation, more like a work family who always has the back of their efficient family members.

Growing company with opportunities for advancement

If you are looking for a career path, Sharestates is a good place to start or to learn a new career. The culture is like family, but at times, favorite family members get protection. I have to note though, they do care about their employees more than most companies. Some managers have a big ego, and wants to micromanage things they know nothing about. However overall, if you have a good work ethic, are willing to learn and play the game, you can go far. Sharestates could use less of;" too many cooks in a pot that only requires one cook."

Regional Manager

I don't feel that I have been a part of the teal long enough to have a good enough opinion on what is going or not going good. I love how the team focuses on obtaining the assigned goals.

Work Hard Play Hard

Working for this company has been a blessing. if you work hard, you'll play hard. They reward you for your hard work. A great place to learn and grow in the real estate industry. They treat us like family. Teamwork is what this place is all about.

Sharestates provides a family oriented environment!

Sharestates is a wonderful place to work that provides a family oriented work environment and I know a lot of people may say that about their company but it really stands true for this staff!!

Working at Sharestates

The culture at Sharestates is very family-oriented. I didn't know anything about real estate investing when I first started here, but have learned a tremendous amount since-more than any school could have taught me. The management team is supportive of employee needs/requests, and their goal is to have the company grow to become the best it can be. They're always exploring new ideas, and the promotions from within the company are very motivating for all employees. The hardest part of the job is keeping pace with all of the activity, as Sharestates is growing so rapidly. Among the best aspects of the job are the endearing friendships I have made here, and the opportunity to continue to grow within the company. Our team has become very close, as we work hard together, every day, yet we always have some laughs during the day, and we strive to help each other out whenever we can. Coming in every morning, being greeted by great people, is a very nice way to start the day!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sharestates. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Sharestates Reviews by Location

Learn about Sharestates in popular locations

• Sharestates