SharkNinja Employee Reviews

Poor Managment
IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Needham, MAApril 2, 2018
If you have a family then this is not the job for you. If your into:

Back stabbing
Being talked down to
Discriminated for having a family
Poor communication from managment
Work 9+ hours a day
Lack of team enviorment

This is the company for you.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Management and Trust
Poor
warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAJanuary 22, 2018
Management was very poor. Outbound manager had no idea what he was doing and never took the time to learn anything, as well as the general manager. Human resources was always rude. Dont recommend it
good place to work
Day Operations Plant Supervisor, Euro-Pro NC (Current Employee) –  Spruce Pine, NC 28777September 20, 2017
A fast pace work day, when you could change tasks in a second. I learned the meaning of team. The management was ok somethings. The work culture was friendly.
Accounting Manager and FP&A Manager (Former Employee) –  Newton, MASeptember 2, 2017
Great place to work still have friend that work there only left due to change in CFO Accounting/Finance Management. Would highly recommend the company which is still growing with in the Home Housewares industry and has changed it's name to SharkNinja.
Pros
Good benefits and growing company
Cons
Highly stressful
love it here
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Newton, MAApril 25, 2017
i love working with the team at sharkninja LLC. they are all wonderful intelligent people with a good head on their shoulders. i look forward to the next workshop.
days
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Chino, CAApril 10, 2017
Due to the inconsistency in the retail market our work goes up and down and affects employees under hourly pay. Other than that its a great company to work for. Could use a bit of better management.
Pros
great place to work
Cons
short hours during low season
Trial by Fire
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Newton, MAFebruary 9, 2017
Great experience making great products. Not the easiest the place to work.

I've learned a lot about wearing many cross-functional hats and driving to results.

The culture is not the best, infact, it can be considered toxic, as teams, people and cultures are pitted against one another.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Not a healthy workplace
Great place to start as a new grad
Mechanical Engineer, Core Engineering (Current Employee) –  Newton, MADecember 11, 2016
If you are a young professional who doesn't care about work life balance, you will fit right in.

Managers are very willing to help grow you if you show enough passion and potentials.
Pros
Many freebies, food truck in the summer, basic benefits
Cons
Long working hour
great team and fun job experience
Graphic Designer & Photographer (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 3, 2016
people are talented and experienced, working environment are great, as an intern I feel welcomed and learned a lot from the team.
working benefits are great, working time is consistent
really enjoyed working there.
Excellent Company
Sr. DBA/Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  RemoteJuly 21, 2016
Enjoyed working for a great group of very intelligent and professional people. My management are a very great group of people who care and are always team oriented.
Very supportive staff
Engineer's Assistant/ Quality (Former Employee) –  Newton, MANovember 14, 2015
Everyone is very helpful
from the engineers to the President all very friendly and a blast to work with. I learned a lot with all the engineers.
Pros
free breakfast on Friday's
Productive and Fast paced company with a lot of learning and growth opportunities
Consumer Marketing and Social Media Intern (Former Employee) –  Newton, MAAugust 7, 2015
I worked with the Consumer Marketing and Social Media departments. I worked on multiple projects and collaborated with Product Managers, Legal, Sales and a PR agency. It's a fast paced environment and interns are encouraged to attend all the meetings and contribute.
not an equal opportunity employer
chief cook and bottle-washer (Former Employee) –  Newton, MaJune 14, 2015
They lie, they lie, they lie....

There was a huge management change right after I started. I was concerned about my place in the new organization. My boss would yell at me when I tried to be proactive. He kept on telling me that my worry was needless, and there would be a lot of work. I learned that there would be a lot of work for everyone - except me.

There were many days that I was reduced to tears because my boss would talk in circles, and made no sense.

I could do nothing right there. Even thought I was a seasoned professional, I was given tasks like, 'tape these flowcharts to the board'. Every time I made a suggestion about best practices, my boss would roll his eyes. I was micromanaged - so degrading. My boss had no problem throwing me under the bus at every opportunity.

Everyone in my department (all men, of course) were part of a 'dream team' to fix a major management blunder. In discussing their plans, they treated me like I wasn't even there, and left for a 4-month business trip without even telling me. I was left alone in a basement, all day long with no direction from my boss.

There were two incidences where people took credit for my work, but since there was no management in place at the time, I had no recourse. It was awful. Anyone who thinks that these are normal working conditions has to be clinical.

I was laid off two weeks after coming back from medical leave. They ended my health insurance the same day at 5:00.

People had warned me that this place was a nightmare, but I thought I knew better. So learn from my mistake
  more... and run from it as fast as you can!  less
Pros
good health insurance
Cons
see my notes above.
Great place for interns
IT HELP DESK TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Newton, MAMay 20, 2015
I improved my knowledge in networking while working with people who had excellent knowledge in the field and also help me improve my skills where I was lacking.
Friendly but stressed coworkers
Intern (Former Employee) –  Newton, MAMarch 13, 2015
My day was fairly busy and I was able to take ownership of many tasks and multiple projects (one overarching project). Coworkers were friendly and great to work with, though they seemed unsatisfied with select people in management and the communication structure overall.
Pros
Free Friday breakfast, great coworkers, self-direction
Cons
Overtime culture
euro pro
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Chino, CADecember 29, 2014
bad management all they want is to work your like a dog for next to nothing and let you go after 3 months i was there for almost 4 months did my jod 100% i was told i was going to get a spot on the company and one day 3 days before Christmas they let every one go if i could right them 1 to 10 i whould give them a 0 for not caring about there employee at all
Pros
Cons
every thing
productive work environment
Lumper (Former Employee) –  Chino, CaliforniaNovember 4, 2014
A typical day at work would be unloading containers. i didn't learn much working there. management looks out for themselves however my co-workers were the best. the job was not that hard. the most enjoyable part of the job was getting payed every thursday.
High Risk, High Reward
Coop (Former Employee) –  Newton, MAJune 11, 2014
Long hours, high stress, but very good pay for mid to senior level employees. Significant international travel for many positions.
Pros
Free food all the time, free coffee, nice building
Cons
High demand, poor entry level pay
Good product. Poor management and work environment.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Newton, MAJanuary 14, 2014
Compensation is fair. High turn over rate, in turn you may have 5 bosses in a year! Quality products.
Pros
Free food and good pay
Cons
High turn over. Poor management.
Fast Paced Environment
Sr. Sales and Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Newton, MAOctober 24, 2013
If you enjoy a fast place to work this is the environment for you. Company is working hard to improve it's image and hiring more employees to give current employees a better work life balance.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
High Stress Environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SharkNinja. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
1.6

1.3Personal Development

1.6Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight