Sharp Details, Inc. Employee Reviews

Over worked, under paid, typical job
Detailer (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJuly 12, 2018
I worked for this company and prior companies for 6 yrs overall. Started my wage at the same wage as someone with no experience and down the road, they hired people making more money with no experience. Constantly making people stay over to work or threatening to write people up or fire them for not staying over. Everyone thinks they are in charge or can tell you what to do. Lots of micromanagement. Hassle people over taking time off for appointments or personal reasons. They act like everyone is a child and treat you as such. Raises are hit or miss depending on how well you keep after the management, but they will still say it depends if the company is doing well in profit or not for you to get a raise. Only good thing about this job is you can work around airplanes and they have affordable health benefits.
Pros
Affordable health care, work around airplanes
Cons
Management, lots of micro management, lack of raises, manditory to adjust your schedule to the work schedule.
Okay
Aircraft Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Teterboro, NJJuly 9, 2018
Work from 10pm to 6am.
Chill job
Dont have to work hard just smart
Supervisor dont do any work
the pay sucks
Pto is hard to earn
I am allow to clean my car
Pros
Notting
Cons
Alot
Best Company I've Worked For
Detailer (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAApril 12, 2018
I've been working as an aircraft detailer for 5 years.This is the 3rd detailing company I've worked for, and by far the best. Almost 2 years ago I chose to switch companies from Sharp Details' competitor and am so glad I did. I work at the Savannah location in the service center, which I think is the busiest location they have. From the bonuses, to the rewards program, to the paid company lunches...Sharp is just so different in the way they show you that you are appreciated. Mostly everyone here loves working here because the pay is above average and the manager really seems to care. I feel like he's dedicated to helping you become a better worker and a better person. My lead and manager always go out of their way here to make sure that they help you through any personal issues you may be going through. Unlike the other cleaning companies I've worked for in the past, Sharp has a management team that actually listens and tries to improve their process to make the job go smoother if you have a suggestion. The owner and other corporate managers come to Savannah on occasion and promote their culture and values. While I feel like the pay could be higher for the job we do, I had a family emergency a couple of months ago and the support I got from my managers and the team was better than anything I could've asked for. The people I work with and the supportive manager make this the best company I've ever worked for.

Only negatives I would say are the occasional slow weeks and the last minute changes to the schedule. Neither of those are really Sharps fault though because they
  more... respond to customer requests.  less
Pros
Competitive pay, great manager, great benefits
Cons
Occasional slow weeks
Positive and rewarding place to work
Aircraft Detailer (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAFebruary 4, 2018
Sharp Details is a overall a great place to work. The pay is competitive and the company provides growth opportunities and opportunity for advancement within the company. The hours vary, it can be a slower day or a very past paced day. The hours per week can be demanding at times. The work can be strenuous but you are usually working with a team of people. The company takes a lot of pride in the quality of work and their approach to safety is unbeatable in the industry. I feel I am treated fairly here and the pay is competitive. The benefits are pretty great and the employee reward program is a nice perk.
Pros
Good pay, career opportunities, good benefits, great management team
Cons
Long hours sometimes, work can occur in hot or cold conditions depending on weather.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sharp Details, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2