Shaw Industries
67Average

Shaw Industries Employee Reviews

United States1,282 reviews
Found 1,282 reviews matching the search
The hardest part is when the machine keep breaking out
I think I’ll be great because I’m a hard worker and learn very easy .i also pay attention and very friendly I’m easy to work with and always on time too
Management Sucks
Safety Manager feels she's the boss of everything and very arrogant!!! HR Manager has bad ethics and overall morals.! Bad job culture. No good life balance.
Quality
I really like working here the more light trying to help you get ahead if they can help you they will help youThey try to implement the word grow with the company program and it seems to work I started out as a general labor and I ended up being assistant lead
Good company
Shaw is a great company, I worked 2nd shift so it wasn’t the best for me being a single mother. But the pay is good and you will get overtime. I enjoyed my co-worker more. They gave me a reason to continue to come to shaw daily. And the work is easy, I always said I was getting paid to work our.
Most happy part of my job
I’m around people all day they come to me he parts for machine tools they need to do their daily task I meet great delivery people who come in tell me how they weekend went and how weather is outside. Sometimes I take few minutes here what problems someone have an try help them out. So yes I love my job an people there.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Good
Ok job don’t agree with how much they take out of ur paycheck for taxes and insurance and they always seem to screw employees over about unemployment.
Operador
Fui operador Tuwisting y soy feliz para aser el trabajo y onesto y responsable de trabajo
Shaw was a good place to work with allot of good opportunities I enjoyed working there Management was good at the plant I worked in The work hours were good I had good opportunities to move up and I appreciate that
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Not enough work
Teamwork was a positive experience
Enjoyed working with my teammates. My bosses are all exceptional people. I got a lot of positive support from my peers. I thought I was compensated very well for the jobs I held.
I loved this job friendly coworker's and management
Miss my job with shaws industries, I experienced the carpet making with cotton and meet the most wonderful coworkers and managers on my jernoury with shaw's industries.
Quality of your job skill is the key
Shaw is a Great company. The people and environment are wonderful.You will have a sense of purpose and determination in working and leaving home safe.
Muy bien
La jente es muy amable
Y es muy buena empresa

Y muy linda jente
Values are only words on a website. Awful place,avoid working here.
Manager was a clueless egotist with no concept of what the department needed. I was never given a chance to develop and the position was poorly defined if at all. The expectations were too high, one sided and poorly defined or communicated.
N/a
The job was good and I love it but the other workers and favorite picks is the part I didn't like. I felt as tho higher management don't care for there employee the same as they do for other management
Ok place to work
Ok place to work. Pays the bills for now. Not much room for advancement within the company. The overtime is good could be better since the pay is not that much.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
No room for advancement
Great opportunity for growth
This is a great company to work for; potential for growth. However I was in a group with one toxic person that made it impossible for my working days to be great. There is sometimes that one person that will ruin it. Other than that great company.!
All about the numbers
Management is non-existent, they only work to take credit for your work or because they fear about losing their job. Most of the time you call them, you can tell they are home.
Interesting work
I gained more knowledge and experience. Most of the co-workers were comfortable to work with. We had a great team working together. The job overall was a great learning experience and I miss it.
Good pay with plenty ot but it is taxing
They give you decent pay and benefits but you basically live at work. You come home exhausted. They make it seem like they care about you as an individual but it soon becomes known you are just a means of production.
The best of them. All the time
Shaw was such a great place to work for. I cannot express how amazing it was working for them. I only left because of personal reasons. I put a two week notice in, they truly are great.
Outstanding
Great job, easy work, great benefits, 401K, dental, medical, and vision. 8 weeks training period, 3 month new employee period, great points system, and paid maternity leave.
Pros
Cons
Could get difficult but worth it
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shaw Industries. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
3.1Personal Development
3.6Career Opportunities
3.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight