Sheetz Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,938 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOTravis Sheetz, President/COO84%approve of Travis Sheetz, President/COO's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
- HeadquartersAltoona, PA
You're seeing Sheetz jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 10.1K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Sheetz have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 422 questions about working at Sheetz. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Sheetz employees.
Insights from 702 Indeed users who have interviewed with Sheetz within the last 5 years.
Experience, team work, getting along with younger worker's, availability. Dealing with different scenarios.
Work experience, work ethic, dependent, capability.
Why work thsre?, how to handle certain situations?, examples of situations?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Sheetz?Published on May 24, 2021