Sheetz

United States4 reviews

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,208 reviews
mtostorefoodshiftdiscounthalfclockfast

Team effort place

The Sheetz location that I went to, the management was going really bad, boss ended up getting fired and i actually decided to leave before he got fired not knowing that he was going too, so I kinda regret leaving because other than management and your schedule not being what you want it to be all the time. There were other good people there and I feel as we higher more and more people, or "them." They become apart of the Sheetz family, and that's a good place to work at if you just want to achieve some goals and work up some money and not have so many day to day problems, go to Sheetz.

Pros

Half Off Food, Free drinks & Coffee

Cons

30min breaks

July 31, 2020
Thank you for your review! We are sorry to hear that you left but hope you will consider us again in the future!

Strict and Uncaring Company

Sheetz does not care about its employees. The company only cares about results. Many unqualified people are promoted into management positions. The company does not support its employees or stores when they are struggling; the company only sees the cons.

Pros

good pay, good benefits, flexible schedules

Cons

poor management, ridiculous standards

March 18, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. This is not what we strive for as a company and we would like the opportunity to address this and speak with you further about your experience. Please reach out to our Employee Relations team at 1-800-560-3125 so we can attempt to rectify the situation. This line is open 24/7 and is completely confidential. We hope to get the chance to speak with you soon.

Sheetz insights

Based on 2,079 survey responses
What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging

Wonderful Place To Work!!

Treat u like family!! Very Helpful kind respectful and fun!! It's a Pleasure and Joy to Be Apart of the Sheetz Family! So far I haven't experienced anything bad or negative about the Company!

February 3, 2020
Thank you for the time & dedication you are giving to working for Sheetz! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your time with the Sheetz Fam!

Interesting Diverse Place to work

-While working there I met a lot of different kinds of people both as customers and as co-workers. -The management sometimes needed a little help, but there were other times (more often than not) that they had everything under control. They weren't strict and it was actually really fun to work with just about every one of my managers. They worked just as hard as everyone else and often made sure we didn't stress out too much. -The hardest part of the job for me was the kitchen area, I was used to the kitchen back at Bojangles. It was a lot different and a bit more chaotic. Getting the orders right was no problem, it was the speed required and being understaffed that made things difficult. -The most enjoyable part of that job was without a doubt getting to deal with and meet all the customers.

Pros

Discounts off certain food items in the store with employee card

Cons

Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sheetz. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 10%
In the Top 10% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Sheetz.
Powered byComparably

Compare Sheetz with

• Sheetz
  • Sheetz Employee
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?