Sheldon Medical Supply Employee Reviews

"Family owned company with amazing co-workers."
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIJuly 1, 2019
Great working atmosphere. Manager is absolutely the best, she is absolutely amazing and treats all of us the way we should be treated. Pay is good and raises are earned and not given. Work hard and you will be treated as the asset you are expected to be.
Great job if you like independence.
Delivery Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Sandusky, MIJuly 1, 2019
Pretty great job for those of us that like the freedom of the road and the independence of setting up our own route and deliveries. Management are pretty fair and co workers are easy to work with, not really any drama here like there is at other places.
Very productive and fun workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sandusky, MIJune 27, 2019
I have learned a lot about Durable medical equipment in the call center, and specially how to deal with high volumes of calls.The manager she is excellent I have no complaints with her in the location I worked in.
"Productive with a great workplace culture"
Purchasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Sandusky, MIJune 22, 2019
"Sheldon Medical Supply provided multiple opportunities for job advancement and offered pay and benefits that were very competitive to other medical companies.. Working with other colleagues and with the our vendors was a great experience"
Family owned with amazing co workers
Confirmation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sandusky, MIJune 21, 2019
Great team, managers are easy to work for and treat us well, great pay and good benefits. Enjoy coming in each day, hardly any drama. Workload is very manageable.
Pros
Paid time off, paid holidays
Cons
Commute to work.
Extremely fulfilling in a fast paced company atmosphere.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  MichiganJune 21, 2019
Rewarding and challenging, which makes the days go by pretty fast with a sense that you accomplished something which is always a great thing. Great co-workers and terrific pay.
Good working environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIJune 18, 2019
I really enjoyed working for Sheldon's. It was fast-paced and I liked helping patients, patient families and doctors and nurses with home medical equipment needs, including oxygen.
I enjoy my job
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Caro, MIJune 17, 2019
I’ve learned so much from working here. I was trained really well and my coworkers are great. This company goes above and beyond for patients. Very comfortable work environment.
Sheldon Medical Supply has great values and strives for excellence.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIJune 14, 2019
Working as a team hand in hand to provide the very best customer service for our patients while proving to our referrals that we are the team to do it and do it better than anyone else.
“Great mission with amazing people”
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Sandusky, MIJune 13, 2019
The mission that drives this company is amazing, and it really unites everyone to work together as a team to provide the best services we can to our patients and referrals.
Phenonomial place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Caro, MiJune 13, 2019
Ive been with the company for about 4 years. Great places to work. Get treated well. There is room for growth in this company. Insurance is affordable.
Pros
Great people. Offers Aflac
Cons
Vacation time
Good company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIJune 13, 2019
The management and coworkers are great. This is a place to meet some good friends. Job is difficult to get the hang of, however if you WRITE THINGS DOWN and pay attention, the chance of success goes up! The work life balance here is great, management understands things come up! Pay is okay, really depends on what your Bill's are to determine if it is a position you would enjoy!
Very pleasant environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Marysville, MIJune 11, 2019
I loved the flexible hours during the work shift. No micromanaging, Friendly work environment, work was not stressful and very flexible overtime hours.
Great place
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Caro, MIJune 11, 2019
I really love my job here helping the customer is important to this company. The people I work with are great and so helpful. They work hard but take the time to help when needed
Pros
The people
In the small town where i worked it was a happy place due to our friendly customer base.
Equipment Technician (Former Employee) –  Sandusky, MIJune 10, 2019
I enjoyed the management comrade and the gratification that I got when I saw a customers face when there oxygen level was raised to a normal 94 percent from 84 percent and they looked and felt better almost immediately..I will never forget this experience..
Good coworkers and manager
company van (Former Employee) –  Late night on-callsJune 9, 2019
Get your orders in morning and go where ever you needed to deliver. Set up medical equipment. Boss works with you so you could handle the job. Great coworkers that worked together handling the 24/7 on-call. Not being pressured to to get things done.
Great bunch of employees
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIJune 5, 2019
I work in Saginaw with the best bunch of fellow co workers you could ask for. AWESOME managers and FUN! We work hard and are committed to the job and love our patients but when you love what you do then its not really work. Treated like a family and not a number. GREAT PAY, thanks for that btw!
Pros
co workers ROCK!
Cons
Gas prices on the rise.
So far so good!
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sandusky, MIMay 30, 2019
Training so far is going really well. The work is steady and consistent and the day fly's by. My manager is very patient with me and does not micro-manage but doesn't let me fail either. I like the staff and the my first paycheck was really decent.
Pros
No micromanaging
Cons
Newbie training
Freedom and Fairness and Fun
Driver Technician (Current Employee) –  Marysville, MIMay 30, 2019
You can never go wrong at a company that promotes the freedom to do your job well, the fairness that you deserve when you accomplish your job duties and having FUN while doing it. The manager is FANTASTIC and I see myself working here for the long haul.
Pros
Freedom and Fairness and Fun
Cons
None to report yet
Enjoyable Career.
Driver/Delivery (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIMay 30, 2019
This a a GREAT opportunity for that person that likes to set there own route, work with great people, set up life improving equipment like oxygen machines and cpaps. Build lasting relationships while get paid extremely well with super benefits and the best part you get to take the company vehicle home.
Pros
Cons
Traffic can be a nightmare at times.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sheldon Medical Supply. Our community is ready to answer.

Sheldon Medical Supply Reviews by Location