Shell Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

41.6K
Found 86 reviews matching the search See all 5,239 reviews
nice place to work
customer service rep (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 31, 2018
really nice place to work laid back and very friendly and easy work usually clock count register and cigarettes at the end of shift stock and clean bathroom and outside trash
Very fun and productive.
Stocker/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Coldspring, TXJune 24, 2018
I loved helping up at the Shell. All the people who workup there are very nice and always working. They are very grateful to their customers. I'm very happy with the help given and the work ethics shown while everyone works.
Awesome
CSR (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJune 14, 2018
This is a nice job for starters. Its really easy and laid back. The roles and responsibilities are simple and they are very helping when it comes to additional training if needed.
Decent shop
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 21, 2018
It was a decent little job site. I didn't like the manager he was mean There fore I quit. I been to other gas stations and ishell is small and normally dirty here out west.
Great customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 15, 2018
It's very important to take time and greet your customers with a smile ,and assist them in a well respectful manner .You never know when the bonus may come ,when you have a outstanding performance.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Short breaks
bad place
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Austintown, OHApril 15, 2018
this place was horrible. They didnt give you much time to yourself. i felt like i lived there and never got to see my family due to them not having anyone to cover shift
good company to work for
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sun City, AZMarch 30, 2018
The one I was working at was a self owned but the staff was amazing and would love to work for shell again. It has it's up and downs but it was a good company to work for.
Pros
staff and customers were awesome.
Cons
no health care and no overtime
Relaxed environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Taylorsville, UTMarch 19, 2018
I had fun met a lot of people, got to work every shift. My boss was one of the best. There were times that were busy and times that were slow, as with any job, but I loved working there
Pros
Best boss ever
Cons
pay
Fun and relaxing
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 27, 2018
Shells was easy and relax. I had fun being there because the manager taught me the basic s of the store and how to be a better employee. I was also taught to work the register, handle money.
Good Customer repor
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZFebruary 26, 2018
Worked there for a long time. There's a lot of positive and negative. Mostly under the new owners the problems are being rectified however it is slow going and still a work in progress.
Loved working here
Customer Service, Pit Stop (Former Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXFebruary 6, 2018
I loved this job. I had a great time working with friendly people and my manager was awesome. I have no complaints about this job. I loved all of my customers that can in and some of them became friends for me.
Pros
great work enviroment
Cons
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAJanuary 22, 2018
Shell gas station is actually one of the best jobs I have ever had for the most part the job was fairly easy here and there customers can get out of hand.
work as a cashier guided me to know more people.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL, Orlando Fl.December 2, 2017
The hardest part of the job is to be patient with customer due to every customer is different in character and temper. We must keep a type of code of ethic when working with customers of all kind.
Pros
You can have as many friends as you want
Cons
keep on eye when the worst part about thieves are inside the store.
It has its good points and bad points
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Newnan, GANovember 13, 2017
My typical work day, I come in to work and I count my register, to make sure its a $100 even. Then I write the lottery numbers down, count cigarette cartons, and safe. As the day goes on I greet the customers, in which makes my day much better and fill their needs.
I enjoy our regular customers!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, NENovember 3, 2017
I really enjoy working here, its fast paced yet not stressful. I enjoy interacting with our customers and the duties that I have to perform to keep Shell presentable.
Pros
Customers
Cons
Lack of hours
nice place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Plant City, FLOctober 16, 2017
My manager was a delight to work with. I enjoyed that the job dint just consist of cashier work and cleaning. Responsibilities were based on time worked in the store.
Great enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLSeptember 25, 2017
I would recommend anyone to come work there. I have been there for years and love it. environment is easy to be around and the work is easy to pick up on.
Wonderful work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 24, 2017
My best job experiences were at Shell. My manager was very kind, and understanding. I was given many opportunities to improve my rate of pay. It was a very quick paced job, but overall a very relaxed and friendly place to work at. Unfortunately I was laid off. But I'm my opinion it was my favorite job and had I not been laid off I would probably still be employed with Shell
Fun and relaxing
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAAugust 21, 2017
It's a great place to work at and most of the customers are very nice and welcoming.the manager is very informative and like his store to be a certain way.
Love work
Cahier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Blackwater, AZAugust 19, 2017
I have a great time at work .
I enjoy coming to work .
A very busy environment, get to meet and get people . Get to know a little about ur customers.
Cons
Manger and Supvisor don't communicate, alot of he said she said .