Shell Employee Review

great money bad enviroment
operator reality warehouse person/forklift driver (Former Employee) –  galena park txOctober 17, 2013
workers at the galena park location lacked a lot in self moral standards. the ethics of the employees were low. The company was great of taking care of the employees.they gave gas cards and food. there really wasnt a great time there that i enjoyed because they hire through temp agencies and bring on people bad attitudes and speak very disrespectful to others. most of the people there were hired on through temp agencies.
Pros
had food most few times each month
Cons
employees are disrestpectful, lack of profesionalism amoung the workers

Other Shell Employee Reviews

Fast paced
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIApril 22, 2018
The company was strong and well run. I worked under a district manager who was wonderful. The company was very family oriented and fair. They are growing and have multiple new locations.
Pros
Time off
Cons
Long days
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mattawan, MIApril 21, 2018
I enjoyed meeting new people and learning more skills that will be useful to take with me on my next job. The management was very kind, courteous and helpful while I was training. I learned how to do register paperwork manually and how to read the tapes and project the sales for the day. I also learned how to do the Lottery section as well as counting cigarettes and recording end of the day sales. I also learned how to operate the computer for the gas pumps. The most enjoyable part of my job was learning new things and doing the small chores for the night before the next shift came in. The hardest part of my job was trying to understand the Lottery as it was my first experience with the machine.
Pros
Hours are promising
Cons
No lunches. You get 3 - 10 minute breaks every 2 hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shell. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K
41.1K

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.8

2.7Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight