Play YouTube video button

Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Employee Reviews for Human Resources Specialist

Featured review
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing selected this as a representative review
Great place for new grads
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCNovember 29, 2018
I was a new grad and I didn't have much experience, but Shellpoint gave me a chance. They welcomed me in, offered great training, and made me feel like an important member of the team. This company is growing quickly (with no sign of slowing down), so now is the perfect time to jump on and become a part of this awesome team. Great location, fun company culture, approachable management, and growth opportunities galore!
Pros
Free lunches, good pay, PTO/lots of holiday time, and more
Cons
Communication is difficult at times but I have seen this get better with honesty and persistence
Best place I've worked so far!
SMS Human Resources (Current Employee) –  SC, Greenville - SMSApril 1, 2019
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is hands down the BEST place I've worked so far. Great culture and work/life balance. This company provides a lot of opportunities to learn more, earn more, and promote into leadership positions. My favorite thing about SMS is how they treated me from day one—as an essential member of the team. I haven't been micromanaged, and the managers have entrusted me with important task, which has boosted my confidence by leaps and bounds. Consider joining our team...you won't regret it!
Come join the Shellpoint Family!
SMS Human Resources (Current Employee) –  SC, Greenville - SMSApril 1, 2019
When people ask me what is my favorite part of working at SHELLPOINT Mortgage Servicing, my answer always intrigues them...I make a new friend everyday! My work friends are also friends outside of work. I don't have "colleagues", I have friends and some friends are more like family. In my two years with SHELLPOINT I have learned about a true work culture that focuses on people over profits and relationship building over bickering. The management is exceptional and the training is world class. The challenging part of the job is pushing yourself to be the best you can be everyday. There is no days of just "phoning it in"...it will show and reflect on everyone. SHELLPOINT has a great mantra. Stick to the PATH. Performance, Accountability, Teamwork and Honesty. It shows in the vision created by Senior Leadership and on the smiling faces of our associates on Popcorn and Hawaiian shirt Fridays! The best part again is knowing you have a place where you belong...so come join us and be part of the SHELLPOINT family.
Great company to work for!
SMS Human Resources (Current Employee) –  SC, Greenville - SMSApril 1, 2019
I was hired at Shellpoint fairly quickly because of the need to fill my position. Right off the bat, I knew this Company would be a place I will work at for a long time. My co-workers and management team are the most genuine, down-to-earth people and the work/life balance is the best one I've had yet! The Company does see some growing pains with how much it has expanded over the past couple years, but it is definitely headed in the right direction by being people-focused and the most innovative in its industry. I would definitely recommend Shellpoint to anyone that is willing to put in the hard-work and dedication the Company is seeking to become #1!
Love working at Shellpoint
SMS Human Resources (Current Employee) –  SC, Greenville - SMSApril 1, 2019
I love working for Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing. I have worked at other servicing shops and Shellpoint is by far, the best. The management team cares about their employees and works hard to provide an excellent work environment. I feel that I can make a difference and have autonomy to help make change. Shellpoint is a group of people working hard to help homeowners. There are also a lot of work perks such as massages for associates, popcorn Friday, employee discounts, etc. The company also gives back to the community by offering fundraising activities through the humanitarian council.
SMS Human Resources (Current Employee) –  SC, Greenville - SMSApril 1, 2019
Shellpoint is a positive place to work for the most part; it offers decent pay, benefits, and a mostly positive corporate culture. Overall the company is well-managed.
Great Opportunity
SMS Houston Human Resources (Current Employee) –  TX, Houston - SMSApril 1, 2019
I have personally witnessed the amazing growth Shellpoint has experienced over the last few years. I'm proud to work here and to be a part of the team.
Shellpoint Houston
Shellpoint is a great place to work. Management keeps employee needs in mind with Chick-Fil-A onsite catering, weekly massage schedules, and many other work perks.
High performance is expected, but the hard work put in is definitely rewarded.
Would definitely recommend for those seeking an active, challenging career.
Honest truth
I have learned a lot working for Shellpoint. The culture is what you make it but Shellpoint gives room for you to feel free to do that. The job security is great but management, not so much.