Play YouTube video button

Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Employee Review

View all Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing reviews

Shellpoint Review
SMS Portfolio Management (Current Employee) –  SC, Greenville - SMSApril 1, 2019
Shellpoint acknowledges hard work and rewards it. Throughout my time at Shellpoint I have always felt valued and that the work I does matters. As a growing company, there is always plenty of work to go around and at times it can be stressful. But with the hard work comes great reward, and I definitely feel my hard work has been rewarded.

Other Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Employee Reviews

Shellpoint
Performing Loan Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 9, 2019
The work environment could be better. Mandatory overtime can be exhausting, especially when the lunch hour is taken away. The customer service department gets the bottom of the stick, and should have a better pay rate.
You Are Overworked Then Fired
Customer service inbound and outbound calls (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 3, 2019
Caucasions have better and more options. Most all black people are pooled to the sixth floor in the department where you get the most abuse by phone and by immature management. You have mandatory overtime and when it starts to take its toll, you try and get some time off but none of it is approved.
Official response from Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing
July 9, 2019

Thank you for your review. You obviously have serious concerns about work/life balance and management. It's difficult for us to respond appropriately to anonymous reviews, so we encourage you to take advantage of our open-door policy and share your thoughts with your supervisor. But if you don't feel that's an option, please talk with one of your supervisor's senior managers, or with someone in HR. We're working to build a corporate culture that values everyone; and we need everyone's input—including yours—to grow and advance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing. Our community is ready to answer.

Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Reviews by Location