Play YouTube video button

Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Employee Review

View all Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing reviews

You Are Overworked Then Fired
Customer service inbound and outbound calls (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 3, 2019
Caucasions have better and more options. Most all black people are pooled to the sixth floor in the department where you get the most abuse by phone and by immature management. You have mandatory overtime and when it starts to take its toll, you try and get some time off but none of it is approved.
Official response from Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing
July 9, 2019

Thank you for your review. You obviously have serious concerns about work/life balance and management. It's difficult for us to respond appropriately to anonymous reviews, so we encourage you to take advantage of our open-door policy and share your thoughts with your supervisor. But if you don't feel that's an option, please talk with one of your supervisor's senior managers, or with someone in HR. We're working to build a corporate culture that values everyone; and we need everyone's input—including yours—to grow and advance.

Other Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Employee Reviews

Great work environment and wonderful team.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 2, 2019
Training was in-depth and team leaders made themselves available when help was needed. Managers had workshops to help improve quality of work.
Great benefits and compensation.
It’s a great company
Performing Loan Consultant (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 1, 2019
Pros: There’s lots of room to grow and with continuing education. It’s a family Environment and relaxed atmosphere.

Cons: management needs work. There’s been a decrease in bonuses within the collections department And it makes it hard for us to gain it back.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing. Our community is ready to answer.

Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Reviews by Location