Play YouTube video button

Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Employee Review

View all Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing reviews

Great place for new grads
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCNovember 29, 2018
I was a new grad and I didn't have much experience, but Shellpoint gave me a chance. They welcomed me in, offered great training, and made me feel like an important member of the team. This company is growing quickly (with no sign of slowing down), so now is the perfect time to jump on and become a part of this awesome team. Great location, fun company culture, approachable management, and growth opportunities galore!
Pros
Free lunches, good pay, PTO/lots of holiday time, and more
Cons
Communication is difficult at times but I have seen this get better with honesty and persistence
Official response from Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing
December 26, 2018

Thanks for the awesome review! We're glad you've enjoyed your time at SMS. We’re striving to build a positive culture of excellence, openness, and personal accountability; and we’re always looking for talented and hardworking individuals. If you have friends or family whom you think might be a good fit here at Shellpoint, please direct them the “Careers” section of our website: http://shellpointmtg.applicantstack.com/x/openings

Other Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Employee Reviews

Shellpoint
Performing Loan Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 9, 2019
The work environment could be better. Mandatory overtime can be exhausting, especially when the lunch hour is taken away. The customer service department gets the bottom of the stick, and should have a better pay rate.
You Are Overworked Then Fired
Customer service inbound and outbound calls (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 3, 2019
Caucasions have better and more options. Most all black people are pooled to the sixth floor in the department where you get the most abuse by phone and by immature management. You have mandatory overtime and when it starts to take its toll, you try and get some time off but none of it is approved.
Official response from Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing
July 9, 2019

Thank you for your review. You obviously have serious concerns about work/life balance and management. It's difficult for us to respond appropriately to anonymous reviews, so we encourage you to take advantage of our open-door policy and share your thoughts with your supervisor. But if you don't feel that's an option, please talk with one of your supervisor's senior managers, or with someone in HR. We're working to build a corporate culture that values everyone; and we need everyone's input—including yours—to grow and advance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing. Our community is ready to answer.

Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Reviews by Location