Sherwin-Williams Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 2,967 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOJohn G. Morikis79%approve of John G. Morikis's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- Headquarters101 W. Prospect Ave. Cleveland OH, United States 44115
You're seeing Sherwin-Williams jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 20.4K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Sherwin-Williams have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 351 questions about working at Sherwin-Williams. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Sherwin-Williams employees.
Insights from 1.9K Indeed users who have interviewed with Sherwin-Williams within the last 5 years.
The interview complexity was a 8 on the 1 to 10 scale.
Do you want to work here?
Asked about hours and the time of day working. Asked about the hourly wage.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Sherwin-Williams?Published on May 24, 2021