SHG Employee Reviews

CNA in Gainesville,Fl
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJanuary 3, 2019
This staffing company wasn’t a good experience for me,I’ve been employed with this company since 10/15/18 and only worked 8 hours..That’s awful..The company have poor phone service sometimes when you call it’s either disconnected or it rings one time then hangs up..If this is a business get a company phone were you can leave messages..I would not recommend this company, they lie & say “ we work” but really don’t..If you can avoid this company do yourself a favor & don’t apply here if you live in the Gainesville,Fl area..You want get any work!.
Pros
Getting to know the Residents
Cons
Poor management, Poor communication, and poor phone service
still working for the company .
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 13, 2018
the company is pretty great. You can make your own schedule. You get paid daily, Some of the people are really nice other don't care about you completely and think you are there property object.
Pros
ebony and frances are great co workers
Cons
other think you owe them somthing.
Unorganized working environment
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYJanuary 25, 2018
Stressful working environment. Poorly managed.Unorganized office space. No room for growth in job positions. Disrespectful office employees. Little to no structure in office responsibilities.
Fun everyone reacts together
Behavior Assistant (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NCOctober 14, 2017
It was a great job you will have fun with everyone get to meet new people . Also you will have fun with every kid that comes . They all have different stories and different feelings so reacting and getting to know each kid was a blessing and fun experience
I was a AutoCAD Civil 3D Technician/Designer
Civil 3D Designer/AutoCAD Technician (Former Employee) –  Lake Havasu City, Arizona, 86403July 20, 2015
I worked with AutoCAD Civil 3d, I used plotters, printers, and well as other office equipment. Software used was Microsoft Office.I produced drawings consisting of cover sheets, General notes, Site plans, Plan and profile sheets and detail sheets. I also worked with specifications.
Pros
Friedly peole
Cons
Way to much travel out of the area, 150 miles one way.
Smith Group (SHG)
Director of Procurement (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 17, 2015
America's most complete Architect and Engineering firm, who believes strongly in the integrity and professional skill set of each and every employee.
Pros
Provided the environment to secceed to each employee
Cons
No weakness