Warehouse management has No safety procedures, no wms and labor metrics, no attendance policy, management wants to hold them accountable on orders selectors production standards by guessing numbers, getting ideas from others for their own benefit, replenishment are disorganized, no efficiency, management doesn't want to change systems or add ons. They don't know how to train newly hired people but instead yell at them and treat them like stupid.
Check the arrogance at the door. Take a class on how to lead and inspire your troops. At company functions go to each table and at least say "hi". The CEO (Pres) is very "smart" on many things but due to the attitude no one wants to ask or engage.
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Shimano?2 people answered
- What benefits does Shimano offer?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Shimano?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Shimano?One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Shimano?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Shimano?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Shimano?One person answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Shimano?One person answered
- What are reel repair techs getting paid?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Shimano?