Shimano Culture reviews
United States28 reviews
Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 39 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Absolutely love this company would love to stay working for it but unfortunately I'm moving out of state the people in the management are great people to work for I love the fact that everybody plays like a team
Great employees and great managers
If management with tighten up with the workers and make it a less stressful place a better off place it would B plus competitive wages to keep employees
Fun job good worker people environment
Mangerment made the environment stressful pay was low
Shimano is a global corporation with it's headquarters in Japan. It can be difficult to navigate the business because of this. The American subsidiary has little control of what happens in the US. It's difficult to get things done. There are many people in management with far too much tenure and an overall lack of motivation and forward momentum. That being said, working for a place like this is important. It's a place to learn to persevere and to stay cool under immense pressure. The bike culture is great and there are a lot of really great people here. Just know that it's not going to be easy all the time and sometimes you're going to want to bang your head against the wall repetitively.
Discount, Bike Culture, Resume Job
Poor management, Very little female employment
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
See more Shimano reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shimano. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 39 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Shimano
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Shimano?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Shimano about how to improve it?2 people answered
- What benefits does Shimano offer?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Shimano?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Shimano?One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Shimano?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Shimano?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Shimano?One person answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Shimano?One person answered
- What are reel repair techs getting paid?One person answered
See all questions and answers