Shiner Roofing, Siding and Windows

Shiner Roofing, Siding and Windows Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Shiner Roofing is a fantastic place to work and the coworkers make it even better. Lots of motivated individuals working as a team in a friendly, positive environment.
Ownership and management deliver a great work environment with a ton of perks creating an outstanding culture. I am proud to have been apart of it. One of the things I like most about working at Shiner is that it is not a churn and burn operation. Personal life does not take a back seat at this company, which is wonderful.
Shiner was a great place to work and I would love to still work there if I lived in the area. Top compensation for hard work put in. Management was available for training since I was new to the industry.
Pros
culture, pay, freedoms, incentives
Cons
none large enough to mention
It is a revolving door of sales personnel. They are ruthless and not loyal to people who consistently sold solidly for years. the environment was toxic
Pros
great commissions
Cons
too many to list
Shiner is a average company with little respect for family life. They possess a few long term employees that have established "clicks" so it is difficult to become a member of the Shiner family.
Pros
Employment
Cons
No consideration for family life, clicks, more employees are expendible
Job seekers rely on your experience.