ShipBob
Here to help
Coronavirus update

ShipBob Employee Reviews

United States123 reviews
This place has a lot of turnover. You'll find out pretty quickly if it's a good fit for you, if you can be flexible with your schedule, as hours and department placements are changing all the time. This is a good job for somebody who comes in thinking "whatever, as long as I'm earning" but not a good job for somebody who needs to know "Are we leaving at 5:00 or 8:00 because I need to pick up my child at daycare"
Pros
Good people
Cons
Poor scheduling
Small Warehouse
Good people to be around.

Get ready to walk 5 miles a Day

Simple job just picking orders and

packaging them. Over all I would of stayed but

they only give 4 days off a year.
Pros
Easy work.
Cons
benefits, Vacation, Pto
They will right you up for being 1 order shy of your required OPH(orders per hour) and then will send a bunch of people home when they aren’t busy and then 3 days later say that it’s mandatory 10 hour days and 6 day weeks. Sent me and a bunch other employees home one day due to shortage of orders and then called me later that day saying I was no longer employed by them instead of having the respect to say it face to face
Benefits
Cons
Management is terrible. Poor hours. Poor flexibility
Will ask you in your interview if you can work “some” overtime. You get hired and are mandated to work 5 10 hour days and 1 weekend day or you get fired. My first week there I seen so many people get fired and they do it in front of everyone! Do not work here!
Managers don't listen to your complaints. If you ask for a day off they give you points. They promote new hires before the people that have been there. Very stressful with the people they assigned as leads. They don't know what they are doing. It was good at first but after a while it sucked so the only option was to quit.
Pros
3 day shift
Cons
Short breaks
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
This is an absolute horrible company, there is no organization, no respect for employees, no management structure, and the way they treat customers is even worse. Stay away.
The general manager was cursing at other managers who works under his supervision when work is a bit delayed. That is an inexcusable behavior for a manager because a manager is to be able to manage and help the situation instead of yelling at workers because his orders are delayed.
Pros
Other managers and leads were nice and helpful.
Cons
Hours were terrible. They do not know how to work their system. Terrible manager.
Nothing was ever about the associates, they care more about their numbers. Last minute over time, constantly changing work start period with little notice, if you have a family just know you’ll be working hard, and if there’s no work at all be prepared to get sent home mandatorily
Pros
Good money and hours
Cons
This job is so cool!!!!!!# super awesome and cool cool cool cool i like to do the pick and the pack and the things at the work. My manager is so funny and professional and always listens
NO work life/balance. Will spring on you two hours before your weekend that you have to come in and work 6 days. Have been working 6 day weeks for almost a month. They give no reward and every employee is just a number. Save your time.
It's a job for people fresh from college that don't mind working mindlessly for hours on nights and weekends without the overtime pay.

25% to 40% hit quota monthly and seems every month someone is let go for not hitting.
Long hours and days, no reward. Management was very unrealistic. Team leads were young and dumb. You can never find them as most of the time they were hiding and playing on their phones and talking about non work related things. Warehouse was dirty and unorganized I could never find product
I got hired really quickly and everyone was super friendly when I came onboard. the manager that interviewed me we really professional and hr is really nice. I was laid off at my job i work for 5 yrs in and so blessed i am now working
This company told me "when can I start?" And gave me a orientation. They lied, I went in and it was a second interview. I got a email the next day saying I didn't get the job. Dishonest people should be more up-front and not yo yo people around.
Was a very nice place to work at. Liked the hours I worked everyone was polite and nice to work with. Was close and convenient to where I lived and was always trying to improve the place and upgrade to new things.
Although I just started in this company, I can already tell that employee happiness and safety is a big goal. I can see myself working here long term.
The marketing and partnerships team at ShipBob is amazing. We're a small but very productive team. We're all very close and love working together. This is the third startup I've worked at and it's by the far the best team I've ever worked with. We have clear goals and each one of us is accountable. If you're looking for a team that not only defines goal, but crushes them — then you should join us. (PS, the marketing team is hiring!!)
a variety of products to offer,the employees here work hard to make sure the customer get their order in time, the managers make sure the right equipment is availeabe
ShipBob family gave me a warm welcome when I was there, everyone and I do mean everyone was very helpful to me and made me feel like I was not new but already part of your family.
Esta compania es excelente ,aprendes mucho, todas las personas son muy amigables y respetuosas ,el horario y el pago son muy buenos ,mi unica opinion es que tengan un horario mas estable para la comodidad de los empleados.
ShipBob is a 3PL growing at a very fast pace. A lot of opportunities if you’re willing to work hard. I started with this company in 2018 and have seen nothing but growth.