Shipcalm

Working at Shipcalm: 3 Reviews

United States3 reviews

My first day I was told the turnover rate was extremely high

In 2019 I worked with this company and again in 2023 currently I’ve known multiple employees let go because of real emergencies that took us away from our jobs for a few days to a week

Pros

CEO is great guy

Cons

Anyone not in management is disposable

I dont recomend anybody to work at this company this company promises things and does not follow up with there promises company has had alot of clients leave do to the way the company has the clients supplies messed up and also this company has there employees doing hard work and no raise or at least a small bonus or show in anyway the appreciation for there employees so i dont recomend anybody to go apply for this company this company is in so much debt as well.

Shipcalm insights

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Just don't.

Don't work here. You're better off working at Walmart for the same or more pay and less stress. I'm seriously perplexed by how this company makes any money. Their inventory is always completley off and they're always on the verge of losing their biggest client. No room to grow, no raises and no appreciation. And I thought working at Amazon was bad. It is not worth investing your time or hard work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shipcalm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Shipcalm Reviews by Location

Learn about Shipcalm in popular locations

• Transportation & Logistics
  • Shipcalm
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?