SHOFUR Employee Reviews

Great company to work for!
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 25, 2016
Shofur has been an awesome company to work for. Everyone in the office is friendly and respectful of one another, which makes for a generally upbeat office environment.

The company is still small-ish so employees are expected to hustle and wear many hats, which I think is is pretty typical of a fast-growing tech company. Personally I find this energy very motivating, but some might be intimidated by it. Not a typical 9-5 job, but you'll be compensated well for your extra efforts. Not immune to the typical growing pains of a young company, but no major issues that I can think of (other than the keg running out last week!) Upper management is cool and easy to talk to.

Overall, Shofur has been a fun, rewarding place to work.
Pros
Competitive salary, snacks, laid back office environment
Cons
Long hours sometimes
Shofur is a great company
Sales (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 27, 2015
Shofur is one of best companies I've ever worked for. The managers are great and the customers are friendly. I always get more than enough hours (which sometimes can be a downfall) but overall, theres nothing to complain bout. Team morale is usually always good! We are a tight knit bunch! Anytime I want to learn another aspect of working for Shofur, the company allows me to train and learn more(which is a huge plus for me as I'm trying to move up in the company!)
Pros
Healthy and Fun Environment
Cons
Long Hours, Sometimes Angry Customers
Shofur is a Great place to work. Excellent opportunities for advancement as well!
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 16, 2015
I currently work as the Sales Manager of Shofur. I love the environment here. It can definitely be demanding at times and if you do not possess a strong work ethic, this job is not for you.

Management is great if you are willing to learn. There is always something new that I get a chance to be involved with. It is a very relaxed work environment. You are expected to manage yourself, execute tasks quickly & efficiently, and produce quality sales.

The job will require some long hours at times, but you will be compensated well for your hard work and dedication. There is so much opportunity for growth if you are willing to invest the time and effort.
Pros
Great opportunities for growth, Excellent compensation, Very Good Leadership. You'll learn a lot here!
Cons
May be required to work long hours.
Great and very productive work place
sales and public relations officer (Former Employee) –  NEW YORK NYMarch 12, 2015
Working at Shofur is productive and fun. The watchword at Shofur is punctuality. From the management staff, to all the members of staff observe this punctuality.

A day at work is always a friendly one where no one harasses no one and things are done quickly and specifically. The job descriptions of all the members of staff is not vague and is all well laid out.

I really enjoy my work at Shofur because I got into the organization when I was not too good at my work and didn't have so much knowledge in sales and public relations but I was trained and can do work by myself almost not supervised.
Pros
Shofur is a good place to be, you have to be made excellent at Shofur.
Cons
You need to work, and work adequatley to earn a good appraisal.
Shofur has a great culture but strict sales environment
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 29, 2014
The company is a young startup. I was the first sales manager they ever hired and was responsible for setting up the incentive structure. At the time it was just the owner me and a few developers. However the company has grown so much since 2012. The decision maker is the owner. If you're able to sell and meet your quote every month then you're on his good side. If you don't sell then you will be terminated eventually.

There's not a lot of politics since it's a startup. However, at the same time you're expected to work very hard since it is a startup. Ps. all your emails are constantly being checked as well as phone calls.
Pros
Young company with a great culture if you perform well.
Cons
Very strict regiment and you're expected to work a lot!
Shofur Is A Fair Employer
Outside Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 29, 2014
SHOFUR is a holding company that owns many different businesses. All these businesses revolve around the transportation industry, primarily the bus industry. The important thing to know is that all these businesses are spearheaded by the owner. He is fairly young but is extremely tough. Be aware that everything is monitored. There are hidden cameras all over the office, all conversations are recorded, and all your online activity will be tracked if you're logged into the system.

The company culture is all about sales. If you're not selling you'll get a kind warning and the second time you will be fired. This happened to several people while I was there.

If you're time is not used productively you will also be fired. The upside is that Shofur is growing so fast and there is a lot of opportunity for promotion.
Pros
Fast growing company with opportunity for promotion quickly.
Cons
You will work very hard. There is no downtime at the office.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SHOFUR. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7