Shorelight Education

Shorelight Education Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Shorelight is a great place to work with some downsides. The lack of bonus and very small compensation increase makes it difficult to stay motivated.
Pros
Great healthcare benefits, Monthly free lunch, summer and winter outing, flexible, good work from home policy
Cons
No bonus, very small merit increase
Interesting
Its a great mission and company. Less the Silicon Valley start-up mentality than a private company version of working for a university. Its a B+ place to work.
Pros
Work from home or nice office
Cons
Not as nimble as a small company should be reflecting its complicated matrix org chart
Great Place to Work
Really loved my time at Shorelight. Great CEO, great co-workers. Many benefits when working for Shorelight and I highly recommend this company very highly to potential employees.
Awesome Company
Working at Shorelight was one of the best experiences I have ever had. If you are looking for an internship or job, I highly recommend looking at Shorelight. My managers were incredibly, very highly supportive, and gave me the ability to do projects I was interested in.
Consultant
Excellent leadership at the top level, good hiring policies, really know the industry that they are in, knows how to have fun on the job, but this does not take away from the seriousness of the work.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.