ShorePoint Health Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 157 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
You’re seeing all 117 jobs at ShorePoint Health because we can’t find any available jobs at ShorePoint Health close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Horrible management. Punative, frequently written up. Unrealistic work load. Always at 7 patients Often would have no CNAs or Charge Nurse. Have difficulty retaining nursing staff, even travelers would not extend their contract. Certain Doctors repetitdly were intentionally cruel and rude to both staff and patients. Equipment old and not unusual to be broken. Short of housekeepers so rooms were not cleaned. I would not recommend Shore Point Port Charlotte as a good place to work.
This company has closed and it's for the better. They never cared about the employees, just about cutting costs and taking away benefits. No raises for years, took away match on 401k, no accrual of PTO for years etc.
No leader ship. No accountability at any level. not enough staff, never people where they need to be. They’re satisfied with the lower level quality production to avoid paying salaries. They create a hostile work environment there is no camaraderie. Most people are there solely for a paychek, it didn’t used to be that way.
They often lied to employees about what was being fixed upgrade to equipment and supplies as well as pay I had finally had enough and turned in my badge even after speaking to the CEO and agreeing on my return I decided as I have been mislead by management in the past more than once.
Staff is nice and tries their best, no pay increase at all. I know they're trying to do construction but the whole place looks like it should be condemned. Electrical outlets falling out of the walls and most rooms embarrassing with damage.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 55 questions about working at ShorePoint Health. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from ShorePoint Health employees.
Insights from 75 Indeed users who have interviewed with ShorePoint Health within the last 5 years.
When can you start
Availability for long hours/multiple call shifts
Talked bout sports
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- ShorePoint Health