ShotVet Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 121 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
You’re seeing all 17 jobs at ShotVet because we can’t find any available jobs at ShotVet close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 842 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 54 questions about working at ShotVet. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from ShotVet employees.
Insights from 50 Indeed users who have interviewed with ShotVet within the last 5 years.
They have bare minimum interviews and only ask about availability
They have bare minimum intervi...
All they wanna know is if your a good salesman.. it has nothing to do with experience in the medical field its sad
All they wanna know is if your...
Not a whole lot. Easy interview
Not a whole lot. Easy intervie...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.