ShowMojo Employee Review

Don't work here.
Operations and Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 18, 2018
CEO is a jerk who is condescending to everyone and even though mid management is great, you'll eventually hate it. I enjoyed telecommuting though. You can find better.

Other ShowMojo Employee Reviews

Remote position with flexibility
Trade Show Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Work from homeJune 20, 2019
I enjoyed working remotely for ShowMojo part-time. For the type of work I was doing, the work hours were pretty flexible, as long as the job got done and deadlines were met.
I worked closely with the Operations Manager and the owner to coordinate trade show related tasks. When I had questions, I could ask them and got answers. The other team member are very nice, too.
As long as you do your job well, and take responsibility for the work you are doing, it is fun. If you think remote work means you can do whatever you want, whenever you want, working for this company won’t work for you.
If this was a full-time position, I had not left.
Management is the main/only negative
Customer Success Associate (Former Employee) –  RemoteJune 1, 2019
The platform itself is pretty cool and the job itself is pretty interesting. Management on the other hand is a different story.

You start out on a "trial basis' for the first week or so working just half days. Think of it as basically a try out to see if you're a good fit and they want to bring you on full time. During this time, you're given basically no training. it's up to you to figure out everything about the platform and be able to answer customer tickets using ONLY the company wiki. If you ever ask a question, be ready to either have it ignored or to be belittled to the point of making you never feel comfortable asking a question again. Management has the WORST attitudes and smart mouths that I've ever encountered in a place of business.

Pay is decent, but not nearly enough for what you have to put up with.
Pros
Decent Pay, Flexible Hours
Cons
Poor Management, Invasive Software installed on your personal system