Showtime Employee Reviews

Showtime
QA Tester (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 7, 2018
Coming into Showtime, you were greeted with your daily tasks of the day. While the team itself had no issues, there was an aura of favoritism that could be felt throughout the day.
One of the best companies I have ever had the pleasure of working for
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSNovember 29, 2017
The only call center I have ever worked for, and it will probably stay that way because most call centers are all the same. Not ShowingTime. The call center is run by a wonderful businesswoman whom I learned so much in the years I was there. She also truly cares about her employees, that is not something you see anymore. It feels like a little family there. And the best part is they would let a previous employee come back faster than any other company.
Pros
Paid breaks, relaxed scheduling system, choices of part of full time
Cons
Its a call center
Fun work place, great coworkers
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Odessa, TXNovember 26, 2017
A typical day at work. We all receive a specific food to demo and we all try to sell as much as we can to help our store and to get customers interested in new things. By the next day we are able to see how much we sold, which keeps us motivated.
n/a
Produce Representative/General Merchandising (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 27, 2017
Showtime was apart of a job for heb im not sure how they got showtime the cable channel on this particular application... I've never worked for showtime
No comment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 17, 2017
enjoyed my time while I was working at HEB. Very flexible company. Hours are great benefits are good. Great company to grow with especially if you are looking into school.
Pros
No Comment
Cons
No comment
Fun place to work - supportive management
Booking & Field Producer (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, CAJuly 31, 2017
The people are great. I technically work for a production company contracted by Showtime - so it's not run directly by Showtime executives. But the production team is wonderful!
Good work place
Ranch Hand (Former Employee) –  Lees Summit, MOJuly 24, 2017
Awesome place to work the focus was on the well being of the horses and the treatment of the horse in there care great place to work the owners ares awesome
I cant complain
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJanuary 4, 2017
Its a pretty easy job, no hard work. Not that great on hours. They could pay better, but for the most part its ok. The employees was my only reason for staying.
Fun and hardworker
wearhouse worker (Current Employee) –  Cedarbrook, PADecember 16, 2016
Report to work everyday without any problems everybody on my job think i am great on the job.I do whatever it take to get the job done.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short break
Productive Fun place
Customer Service Lead (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 18, 2015
I was the lead mentor for all showtime employees, duties were to make sure all inbound calls where being taken and input properly in the system. I also took escalation calls as well and help dispatch with reservations for limos and personal vehicles.
I learned management skills and dispatch skills as well, and loved the team environment as well as the bonuses for just coming in and doing our job correctly. I had a great team of supervisors who always step outside the box to help however they could.
Hardest part about the job was the customers they were difficult sometimes to deal with and demeaning sometimes because they were rich and felt like everybody was beneath them. I definitely gained extreme customer service skills as well as staying organized.
I enjoyed my coworkers and the type of work i did it truly was a job i gained alot from.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
10 hrs work schedule
An online promo video for Showtime's Shameless.
Director/Writer/Editor/VFX (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 13, 2014
This was for Showtime's Shameless. Other film makers had a chance to make their own videos for promotion. The lucky ones picked got the chance to earn cash prizes.
Pros
Cash prize for selected videos and adding it to the resume.