Showtime Employee Reviews

This was a short term contract
Field Producer (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 3, 2019
I was hired in a free-lance capacity. I don't feel this represents my experience. I worked on a series Who is America as a field producer. I was hired to interview government officials for a new series. I had to remain professional, calm and interview subjects without breaking into laughter.
Pros
Great crew
Cons
Short contract
No Hoilday Pay
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLJanuary 1, 2019
I've worked for SHOWTIME for about of year and 6 months
The money was okay to get me started on my feet but SHOWTIME isn't a company I saw myself growing. The inconsistent was horrible on the management part.

The company wanted employees to come into work on holidays however does not offer time in half for pay.
Pros
Lazy work, Watch movies all day
Cons
no hour lunches, no hoilday pay
Electrician (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 15, 2018
I love working there but even tho I was a full time employee the job is a seasonal job which it was but I really like the experience and meeting new people
Premium Enertainment
Director of Advertising (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 9, 2018
Results driven creative. Must have business and creative depth, and skill set to lead and produce results on continuous deadlines with fellow recognized high performers.
Best job I ever had!
Post-Production Consultant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 4, 2018
I loved working for Showtime and definitely would have stayed if they had a full time position for me. Then I ended up re-locating out of state. It's so great to work for a company with a well-made product you love, great management and great employees.
Balance between role and career
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 30, 2018
Working independently and using my skill sets. As well, learning and growing. Company provide educational aid, health fair and at times incentive ie. discounts, premiums and workshops for employees.
Pros
Relaxed work atmosphere
Cons
New management shady and very corporate
Creative environment
Producer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 6, 2018
The freedom to express and create stories, a workplace cultured by the passion of creating stories, and sharing.
Great friendships and motivation to support and help each other.
Pros
Working with like minded people
Cons
no benefits and no job security
Good job 4 a teenager
Detailer (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 13, 2018
It's a fine paint job cleaning and detailing cars I think the job is more for a younger person not one with a lot of responsibilities and bills. Overall though it is a good place to work
Showtime
QA Tester (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 7, 2018
Coming into Showtime, you were greeted with your daily tasks of the day. While the team itself had no issues, there was an aura of favoritism that could be felt throughout the day.
One of the best companies I have ever had the pleasure of working for
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSNovember 29, 2017
The only call center I have ever worked for, and it will probably stay that way because most call centers are all the same. Not ShowingTime. The call center is run by a wonderful businesswoman whom I learned so much in the years I was there. She also truly cares about her employees, that is not something you see anymore. It feels like a little family there. And the best part is they would let a previous employee come back faster than any other company.
Pros
Paid breaks, relaxed scheduling system, choices of part of full time
Cons
Its a call center
Fun work place, great coworkers
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Odessa, TXNovember 26, 2017
A typical day at work. We all receive a specific food to demo and we all try to sell as much as we can to help our store and to get customers interested in new things. By the next day we are able to see how much we sold, which keeps us motivated.
There wasn't much opportunity for growth, and lacked motivation
Assistant Coordinator (Former Employee) –  West Los Angeles, CANovember 2, 2017
I was hoping there would be a lot more opportunity for growth at Showtime Networks, especially in what I hoped would become an internal music division.
There was no motivation to stay or grow and lack of opportunity was uninspiring me as an individual in general.
Pros
I met some wonderful people during my time there. A good team!
Cons
No room for growth and most rewarded those who were within the company for years rather experience.
n/a
Produce Representative/General Merchandising (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 27, 2017
Showtime was apart of a job for heb im not sure how they got showtime the cable channel on this particular application... I've never worked for showtime
No comment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 17, 2017
enjoyed my time while I was working at HEB. Very flexible company. Hours are great benefits are good. Great company to grow with especially if you are looking into school.
Pros
No Comment
Cons
No comment
Great
Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 12, 2017
Great people, great content, good job security. Roles fall into big corporate structure model of CBS, thus lacking some dynamic aspects. Management very open to new ideas and career advancement if opportunities are available in the skinny structure.
Fun company/industry, low employee morale
Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 12, 2017
Showtime is a strong competitor in the premium cable space but lacks employee development programs and most positions are at the Coordinator, Supervisor or manager level.
Another Inert Corporate Environment
Financial Account Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 2, 2017
My coworkers and I had a conversation last week about how much we wish we would be laid off. That's kind of enough said. I used to think this unhappy culture was just my team, but it's not. Young people here are pretty miserable. The new head of HR is trying to make things better, but her hands are tied by CBS's refusal to invest in its employees.
Pros
I never have to stay too late.
Cons
So much., Managers abuse their employees due to their own lack of upward mobility /acknowledgement., Higher-ups are oblivious to how their underlings are feeling., There is rarely a forum for feedback.
Fun place to work - supportive management
Booking & Field Producer (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, CAJuly 31, 2017
The people are great. I technically work for a production company contracted by Showtime - so it's not run directly by Showtime executives. But the production team is wonderful!
Good work environment
Associate Producer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 25, 2017
Friendly people, for the most part you don't have to worry about people breathing down your neck there is trust you will accomplish your task. People are willing to help you out if needed.
Good work place
Ranch Hand (Former Employee) –  Lees Summit, MOJuly 24, 2017
Awesome place to work the focus was on the well being of the horses and the treatment of the horse in there care great place to work the owners ares awesome

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Showtime. Our community is ready to answer.