Shutterfly Employee Reviews

Shutterfly is wonderful
Call Center Representative / Mechaine Operater (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCJuly 5, 2018
The people are great the company it’s self is great everybody’s gets along they make sure you understand everything I wish I was able to be permanent .
Pros
You guaranteed all the over time you want
Great cafe , game room, large campus
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCJune 30, 2018
Great cafe , game room , large campus , friendly people , great management , learn to operate different machinery, honest management, great hours , flexible
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
parking
excrise room free items and shipping
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCJune 26, 2018
love the work place enjoyed helping customer to create photobook and issue with any tech problem with account, shuttterfly love they co-worker always make they employees fell good and appreciated
Super Fun
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCJune 25, 2018
I really enjoyed working at Shutterfly. During the fourth quarter of the year, the schedules become long and tiresome, but the compensation also increases. I would work here again at any time, given the opportunity.
fun place to work when i was there
Press Lead (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 14, 2018
job was great, loved being a press lead for indigo area.people friendly. great pay. great bonus..work hrs were great. management was great. always did something great for there employees.. great place to work.
Pros
picnic for the crew
Cons
q4 seasons was tough
A great temporary working position
Seasonal Production (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 11, 2018
I enjoyed my previous job as safety coordinator here. Management and taking care of problems tended to run smoothly, and the trainers, coworkers, and my supervisor were all good to me.
Work place Culture
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 10, 2018
The work was very easy. The hours could have been better but I made it through. I would definitely work there again. I also enjoyed the people I worked with.
Incompent Management
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Shakopee, MNJune 7, 2018
Bad business management.
Incompent leads.
Leads have poor communication skills.
Poor Training opportunity.
No room for growth or advancement.
Management doesn’t care about the temp employees.
Incompent Technicians.
Technicians will sabotage your machine all the time to see you struggle and to make your job harder.
Management shows Favoritism to only full time employees.
The Schedule sucks
The Pay sucks
Coworkers are fake and all about drama.
Toxic, nasty, gossiping environment.
Overvall, I highly encourage you to stay away from this company and look somewhere else.
Pros
Free soda and cofeee
Cons
Short breaks, long hours, schedule sucks
Productive and fun environment
Production Designer (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 23, 2018
The work was enjoyable and the daily goals were reasonable, kept people busy but not overwhelmed. Management was always willing to help out. Work space was a little cramped but the office building had a modern and fresh feeling with a game room, gym, and many break areas.
Pros
Food trucks
Cons
Overflow of employees
loved working here
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 22, 2018
I enjoyed my time working at Shutterfly. I there was a place for me there i would return in a heartbeat. The Management was very professional and allowed you to feel free to come to them with work related issues.
Poor management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCMay 8, 2018
Another place that decided to hire a manager from the outside instead of from within. Extremely bad decisions were made. Pointless changes. Attrition got extremely bad and it became a workplace that no longer set itself apart. As a result of those decisions, they had a massive layoff which I expected once the initial changes were made. The pay was pretty good for a while but there was not much room for career advancement. A lot of people were in the same roles for over 4 years. It's the kind of place where seasonal employment is a draw, but working there long-term is probably not a safe bet.
Pros
Pay is pretty good
Cons
Poor leadership, no career advancement, bad schedules
stressful at times
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 3, 2018
Difficult to advance. Too much micromanagement. A great place to make money and learn new machines, but difficult to get into some places. Too many assessment tests
Customer Senior Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCMay 3, 2018
This is a cool place to work. However, when it is slow, there is little work. The atmosphere is cool for the most part. I have gained so many tools and knowledge from this company. This includes how to show more empathy for the customer and better customer service skills.
Pros
Work bonding events, family like setting, company events
Cons
Not a lot of advancement
Overall best job ever
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCApril 29, 2018
I love the company Shutterfly Inc. I was only temporary, and wanted to get hired on permanently. I will be applying for this seasons Q4 as well. They have a huge break room with lots of vending machines, game room for employees, computer lab as well for employees. Can't forget the exceptional great pay. I highly recommend this company to anyone!
Pros
Huge breakroom, gameroom, computer lab, excellent pay
Cons
mostly seasonal unless through the door
Fun working place
Sr. QA Engineer (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAApril 23, 2018
I had a great time working at Shutterfly. Lot of opportunities to learn new things. Nice co-workers and management was good. Never felt like going home.
Very productive...
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Shakopee, MNApril 17, 2018
I loved working here, the staff members are great, very helpful, and things were really easy to learn and catch onto. This company was a really good company to work for.
Struggling with leadership change
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAApril 9, 2018
Struggling with leadership changes. There was need for refresh to invigorate company, but collaborative culture has been lost. Good people are leaving, mediocre performers remain.
I love my job
Workforce Management Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 5, 2018
Shutterfly is a great company to work for, they are growing, listen to ideas from all levels of employees before making changes.Have awesome company events to keep moral good.
Good Leadership Skills
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCApril 3, 2018
Enjoy working there and learning a new skill besides training to meet deadlines on time with high goals. The company was thoughtful enough to give their employees all the free drinks they wanted during their work time and provided recreation in the break rooms to stir up other brain cells to refocus to complete their daily work task
wonderful work place and work enviorment
SR Customer and Tech Support Agent Resolution Team (Current Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCMarch 29, 2018
I am looking to grow with a company and develop my career. I feel like I have reached my peak with my current company. I am looking to build my portfolio with financial gains for me and my family.
Pros
hours are good
Cons
pay is not good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shutterfly. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

3.5Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.