SIA Group, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great Company, Great People
HR/Legal Consultant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCJanuary 10, 2017
After moving to Jacksonville with my spouse from the D.C. area, I was concerned that I would not find a professional environment that could match the experiences I had in a larger metropolitan area. I was very fortunate to find a job opportunity with SIA Group. My supervisor has a clear trajectory for my role in the company, and as I am challenged with new responsibilities, the support I receive from management gives me the confidence I need in order to achieve these milestones in my career.

The SIA Group name carries weight in the community, and even as a Jacksonville outsider, I understand why. I look forward to advancing my career with this unique company.
Best Place to Work in Jacksonville NC/Eastern NC area!
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCJanuary 10, 2017
SIA Group is one of the best places to work in the Jacksonville NC area. They give you all the tools/resources you need to take yourself to the next level. I have found that if you have a good attitude and excellent work ethic, Management will do everything in their power to help you grow within the company.

One of the major benefits of working at SIA was their family-like environment and strong understanding and appreciation for work-life balance. They go out of their way to celebrate your major life events, provide you with excellent health/dental/vision benefits and make a point to be there for employees who need their help personally and professionally.

It was so refreshing to work for a company that was continually growing but still found a way to make the workplace feel a lot like home with it's continual support and acknowledgement. If I had not relocated, I would still be working there today!
Pros
Benefits, Work-life Balance, Opportunities for Growth
Review
Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCDecember 9, 2016
Expectations were often unrealistic; however, my direct supervisor was typically pretty understanding when random things would arise. It was a difficult company to move up in, but there was a great faculty/staff development program that the company fully funded.

The owner of the company is one of the most intelligent managers I have ever had, and the success of his company proves that he knows what he is doing.
Great place to work and oppurtunity to grow!
HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCApril 13, 2016
Since working here, I have found I love my position! My supervisor is great to work with and easy to go to with any questions. The rest of my coworkers are very friendly as well. The owners/higher ups are also very personable and wanted to learn about me and my experiences within my field.
Pros
Great benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SIA Group, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6