Sibcy Cline Inc.

Sibcy Cline Inc. Employee Reviews

Sibcy Cline Inc. insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility

A good company to learn the business from

The company will give you some of the best training in the business, but then will leave you hanging for next steps in the industry. This is a very You don't know what you don't know type situation and you will have to depend on a senior member taking you under their wing if you want to see any success. Real estate license have become something everyone seems to have these days , so you need to have a very deep pool of contacts to pull from.

Pros

No time expectations, you are your own boss.

Cons

No garuntees and you will give up a %$ of personal deals.

Corporate mindset

There is absolutely no consideration for the human element. All time off is supposed to be submitted the first month of the year. Sudden situations such as funerals, medical emergencies, birth in the family, etc. are extremely difficult to deal with, since they aren't scheduled ahead of time. A manager informed myself and another co-worker that the expectation is 100% perfect, 100% of the time. Corporate administrators will routinely imply that if you need off for a funeral, run 2 minutes late or fail to complete extra projects on time, that you don't value your job. Two thumbs down.

Great Company

Great company! Very family-oriented, management genuinely cares about its employees, and due to Covid, they have become open to new ideas from employees.

Pros

Pay, Meaningful Work, Great Culture/Atmosphere, Family Oriented, Remote Work During Covid

Cons

Location- Only in OH, North KY, & East IN (I moved & couldn't continue work)

Great

I’ve never worked for a billion dollar company where the CEO/OWNERS new every employee by name and also ate lunch amongst us in the employee lounge. Very humble, and made you feel appreciated.

Pros

Plenty of offices

Cons

n/a

Excellent place to work.

Sibcy Cline is constantly updating to stay current with technology. They also ensure their agents who aren't as tech savvy have extensive training to get them up to par. Great place to work.

Care to share?

Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.

Sibcy Cline Realtors is a great place to work but you are completely self-employed as a Realtor with no standard benefits. They do offer good support divisions such as marketing, continuing education training and IT. management is very helpful in helping you meet your goals too.

Not a very positive atmosphere

A typical day is hectic and distracting. I do enjoy my job very much but there are some people that work there that I have made the environment very toxic to work in. It is usually the same person whom of which has multiple complaints against, but nothing ever seems to be done about it.

Good company to work for

Very Professional People ..Everyone was helpful. All the resources you need to help you with your sales were there at your disposal. And the broker Mr Rob Sibcy was not a stranger.

Pros

Nice company to work for ... Lots of support

Cons

I have seen no cons

Family owned and operated with passion for the industry and the people who choose to represent Sibcy Cline as Realtors within their brokerage.

Sibcy Cline is a family owned and operated company. Real Estate is a “local” industry and relationships and market knowledge are paramount. The Sibcy family and team offer outstanding support through continued education and training, connections to related home sales industries including insurance and mortgage. Realtors are 1099 employees, no salary or benefits.

independent contractor

Was a independent contractor the conpany is very good to work for and gave lots of education if you wanted to take the time to do so. IS a great home town company to work for

Indepedant Contrator

As a Real Estate agent this is a pure sales position you are an independent contractor. You are only paid if you produce. You work as many hours as you have to. Company did not offer a benefits package.

Pros

You can make a lot of money.

Cons

No benefits

Good company to work for

Great company to work for if you are a new realtor. Classes provided to educate new realtors. Opportunity to obtain other designations in the real estate industry.

Pros

Flexible work hours and great company interations with other associaties

Cons

Broker/realtor split was too high

Challenging career

When you love what you do its not working its more like getting to do your hobby everyday! Having the support of all those you work with including our manager, office secretary, and those in the corporate office definitely makes your job more enjoyable. I love Sibcy Cline and I wish they had one in Georgia!

Pros

Flexability, meeting new people of all cultures and the challenge

Cons

If you dont (produce) sale you dont eat!

Training rich and supportive environment helps to promote salesmanship.

Realtors are not employees of the broker, therefore the listing of benefits do not mirror those who are considered employees of the broker. Great environment with every opportunity to succeed with excellent support from management and supervisors. Realtors are self motivated and self directed in their efforts to generate leads and service those clients from beginning to the end of the transaction (buying or selling a home).

Pros

Every opportunity to promote one's business model in this competitive market.

Cons

No control over cyclical business swings.

Family workplace with lots of support!

This is the best company. Strong reputation in the community and very respected. Sibcy Cline has one of the best training program for new realtors entering into the business. That's just the beginning of what you'll find at Sibcy Cline!

Real Estate agent

Commission sales of homes in the Northern Kentucky area. Highly competitive, but fun. Met lots of great people. Would still be a realtor if not for the need to earn a steady income.

Pros

Met lots of interesting people

Cons

Inconsistent pay

Great Office with Great Management

I cut my Real Estate teeth in this office. This is a great place to learn and grow. The environment is supportive, positive and fun. The staff became like a second family to me.

Pros

Helpful Co-Workers

Cons

Competitive Environment

Great company and your own hours

They offer lots of training. It is a very good culture with supportive people. Being a Realtor, you are an independent contractor. This allowed me flexibility in my work hours and office time. Having a strong brand to be associated with was a great benefit. It taught me how to communicate and understand people, the art of negotiating, and creating relationships with people.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

No benefits

Excellent work environment

Very fast paced, upbeat company. Pleasant people, office areas, working conditions. Lots of room for advancement. Good management crew for the most part.

Pros

Benefits/pay

Cons

can't think of any

Great Company!

Great company to work with! Several quality education opportunities, great support staff, great management teams, and great workplace culture! ..........

For the self employed

They were a locally owned real estate company. Always leaders in technology A great way to have control over you schedule. Now sure what they are like now as it's been many years since i have worked in ,the industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sibcy Cline Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4