Sibley Heart Center Cardiology

Sibley Heart Center Cardiology Management reviews

United States33 reviews
Great company to work for. Tons of opportunities for advancement. Great work environment m. Coworkers and management were always team players. Everyone was really for patient care
Don’t think for a second that management cares about you as an employee because you’re sadly mistaken. They don’t. You’re just another number in the books. If you come across any issues PLEASE ignore it, definitely don’t bring it up to management’s attention as they’re not going to do anything about it and quite frankly don’t care to hear about it. Seriously keep your nose clean, clock in and out and you’ll be fine
I like working for Sibley because I feel as though they value me as an employee and are constantly looking for ways to promote wellness for employees.
love it at sibley, everybody is a team player form management to regular employee. Sibley treat the employee fairly and give out good gift and the HR Staff is great
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Sibley gives you a sense of working for a family. The workplace culture is dedicated to the kids and making sure that we treat every patient as if it was our own family. Management is alright. But the job makes it worthwhile.
This company is not the best place to work for, employee's aren't given or treated their worth, Management of "Very Outdated" and tend to "Favor" their own kind.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Great place to work, employees are very great team players and dedicated to make there establishment the best the doctors are the best that I ever seen . the management team is wonderful.
Pros
Great work place.
Cons
none.
Sibley heart center cardiology is a great company to work for there is a family atmosphere and they take very good care of their employees. The hardest part of the job is losing a patient.
Pros
Everyone works well together
Cons
No room for advancement into management
There is nothing hard about this job. It is a pleasure to work with the patients as well as the colleagues. Management is reasonable and will work with you to balance work and life.
Pros
Bonuses
This is a nice place to work until Management change we are not longer allow to take breaks unless we are going to the restroom or getting coffee.
Pros
loving people to work with
Cons
no breaks
The job is challenging which is good to ensure that you're constantly learning and growing. Job advancement within the company is good as well. There always seems to be an opportunity to move up. Less micro management and more clarity as well as organization from some managers would be beneficial. The attitudes of the doctor's and employees make it easy to come to work with enthusiasm. Overall a great place to work!
Pros
Wellness programs
Cons
management
Sibley Heart Center Cardiology was a great place to work. I enjoyed interacting with my co-workers and management.
Pros
great environment
The department staff and management team is knowledgeable.
Pros
Office working environment
Cons
none at the moment
A typical day at work included assisting with projects, co-workers with different tasks, covering different positions during staff absences, contacting vendors to maintain or repair equipment, communicating effectively with staff and management.

The enjoyed working with my co-workers and the physicians. They were an important part of my career growth.
Pros
different assignments that allowed me to grow professionally