Sibley Memorial Hospital Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Featured review
Sibley Memorial Hospital selected this as a representative review
Productive and demanding work
Environmental Services Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 15, 2018
Sibley is a great place to work. Never know what to expect in a typical day at work. Priorities change based on our patient needs. Sibley is an organization that promotes innovation and design thinking. I've learned to think LEAN. The management of the organization push you to get the best of you. The worplace culture encourage employees to use innovation and execute ideas.
Pros
Promotes development
Excellent place to work!
Lead Imaging Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 24, 2016
This is the best place I've ever worked. Everyone is like family and is always there for each other to help out. The management from upper to lower truly cares about their employee's and do whatever they can to take care of them. Benefits are excellent! Plenty of room for advancement or seeking other jobs within the company.
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
Great Environment
customer service ambassador (Current Employee) –  Washingfton DCSeptember 9, 2015
Sibley is a great place to work, great environment, great co workers.
A normal day at Sibley is helping out people all day, making sure we are giving patients and visitors the best customer. The most enjoyable part of my day is when people leave with a smile.
Pros
Great pay, great benefits.
great hospital
Imaging Service Representative (Former Employee) –  RadiologyMarch 31, 2014
I really enjoyed working with the team at Sibley. I would still be there if I had not relocated to St. Louis. My favorite part of the job was interacting with the patients and their families. Most patients I worked with were scared and very sick. Some were very angry because they have a disease. As an employee, I just kept that in mind when registering them and talking with them. I learned this from being a Patient Advocate. I learned something about patients and myself everyday I worked at Sibley.
Pros
Felt I could always speak to mnagement regarding any issue
Cons
Could have used more staff to give personal care to all from the minute they arrived.
Nice and family type place to work
Imaging Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 19, 2014
At typical day at Sibley is entresting at all times, we work with a lot of differnt people. Hoping to insure a comfterable place for them to come and get there health in order.

My co-workers are like family, because its home away from home.

the hardest part of the Job is not being able to help someone feel better.

the most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that you have helped someone get the help they need to feel better, being sick is not fun at all.
Productive work enviroment.
Mail Clerk/Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 31, 2013
Every day just fun working place enjoy everything about my job people very friendly. I learn gain so much as working as Mail Clerk/ Customer Service Associate. I never really had bad experience at my job always enjoyable. Having the ability to come to work everyday was greatful.