Sibley Memorial Hospital Employee Review

View all Sibley Memorial Hospital reviews

Core values
Admissions Representative/Secretary (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 27, 2019
My review was approved, madatory every six months l love the fact that I'm able to multitask as an adminssions representative/secretary, as well as a surgical tech. I enjoy the patients and their families/loved ones. My department works really hard, and we work together as a team. Management is also very important, always recruiting good employees.
Pros
I love my department/hours of employment.
Cons
Shuttle hours changed.

Other Sibley Memorial Hospital Employee Reviews

Ilove deeling with patients and cleaning behind them.
Housekeeper/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 10, 2019
I like cleaning and smelling a nice clean areas of the hospital. The best thing about the hospital is the benefits, and I also like working overnight/ and the mornings because you see the patients in the morning and you see them before they goy to sleep.
Sibley Hospital
Medical Oncology Nurse (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 8, 2019
It is truly a great hospital to work for. I have learned so much there and have built my experience in radiation and medical oncology. I feel blessed to work for an organization where I have learned and grown tremendously.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sibley Memorial Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

Sibley Memorial Hospital Reviews by Location