Sibley Memorial Hospital Employee Review

View all Sibley Memorial Hospital reviews

Do not work here!!!!
Environmental Service Aide (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 4, 2019
They treat you like trash. The rooms are always dirty and staff is rude. They dont care about employees. They are extremely mean towards african american people. The pay is way to low for the amount of work given. Management is horrible and they need to be fired immediately. They preach about diversity but do not portray it. Do not work here or get care from them.
Pros
Cons
Immature management.

Other Sibley Memorial Hospital Employee Reviews

Core values
Admissions Representative/Secretary (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 27, 2019
My review was approved, madatory every six months l love the fact that I'm able to multitask as an adminssions representative/secretary, as well as a surgical tech. I enjoy the patients and their families/loved ones. My department works really hard, and we work together as a team. Management is also very important, always recruiting good employees.
Pros
I love my department/hours of employment.
Cons
Shuttle hours changed.
Great Local Hospital
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 29, 2019
Sibley is a great place to work. It's struggling with growing pains since becoming part of a health system and the ever changing landscape of healthcare deliverance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sibley Memorial Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

Sibley Memorial Hospital Reviews by Location