Sibley Memorial Hospital Employee Review

View all Sibley Memorial Hospital reviews

Very tough job
Unarmed Special Police Officer (Former Employee) –  Washington DCNovember 25, 2013
Although I enjoyed working there eventually I developed a ulcer. This was due to management. The Director of Security was very emotional and had been on the job 46 years. She was hired the year I was born. In the beginning she brings you in as family. But if this was family it was very disfunctional. She encouraged officers to telling on each other instead of working on issues with in ourselves. As I had always believed presidents are elected every four years due to the possibility of the person in charge becoming a tyrant. In a three week period she had 6 resignations.. This lady would walk into the office and not speak after everyone said good morning to her. My worst boss ever! By the way my bleeding ulcer is gone now. She would always threaten us with dating the Head of Human Resources brother. We were trapped!
Pros
Good security job
Cons
On the job tension

Other Sibley Memorial Hospital Employee Reviews

Ilove deeling with patients and cleaning behind them.
Housekeeper/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 10, 2019
I like cleaning and smelling a nice clean areas of the hospital. The best thing about the hospital is the benefits, and I also like working overnight/ and the mornings because you see the patients in the morning and you see them before they goy to sleep.
Sibley Hospital
Medical Oncology Nurse (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 8, 2019
It is truly a great hospital to work for. I have learned so much there and have built my experience in radiation and medical oncology. I feel blessed to work for an organization where I have learned and grown tremendously.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sibley Memorial Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

Sibley Memorial Hospital Reviews by Location