Sibley Memorial Hospital Employee Review

View all Sibley Memorial Hospital reviews

productive,competitive, and fun enviroment
Administrative Assistant- Oncology Dept (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 24, 2018
I've been employed at Sibley for the past 10 years. I really enjoy providing excellent customer service and care to patients. I learned a lot of medical terminology, customer service, and how to provide exceptional care to others
Pros
teamwork, competitive
Cons
healthcare, time off, paid vacations

Other Sibley Memorial Hospital Employee Reviews

Core values
Admissions Representative/Secretary (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 27, 2019
My review was approved, madatory every six months l love the fact that I'm able to multitask as an adminssions representative/secretary, as well as a surgical tech. I enjoy the patients and their families/loved ones. My department works really hard, and we work together as a team. Management is also very important, always recruiting good employees.
Pros
I love my department/hours of employment.
Cons
Shuttle hours changed.
Great Local Hospital
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 29, 2019
Sibley is a great place to work. It's struggling with growing pains since becoming part of a health system and the ever changing landscape of healthcare deliverance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sibley Memorial Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

Sibley Memorial Hospital Reviews by Location