Sibley Memorial Hospital Employee Review

View all Sibley Memorial Hospital reviews

Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 13, 2018
Working as a Customer Assistant was absolutely enriching. It taught me a lot about customer service. I enjoyed the people I worked with because they were helpful. The hardest thing about the job was working the hours I had. I was unable to attend school and go to work. So I chose to go to school. The most enjoyable part of the job was to be able to talk to the Manager if there was a problem.
Pros
Pay is great
Cons
Evening hours

Other Sibley Memorial Hospital Employee Reviews

Core values
Admissions Representative/Secretary (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 27, 2019
My review was approved, madatory every six months l love the fact that I'm able to multitask as an adminssions representative/secretary, as well as a surgical tech. I enjoy the patients and their families/loved ones. My department works really hard, and we work together as a team. Management is also very important, always recruiting good employees.
Pros
I love my department/hours of employment.
Cons
Shuttle hours changed.
Great Local Hospital
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 29, 2019
Sibley is a great place to work. It's struggling with growing pains since becoming part of a health system and the ever changing landscape of healthcare deliverance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sibley Memorial Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

Sibley Memorial Hospital Reviews by Location