Siegel+Gale

Siegel+Gale Employee Reviews

Overall a great place to work. The work life balance could be improved and managed better. Great team and process to design thinking. Dog friendly and great perks.
I found that my time at Siegel + Gale made me realize what hard-work looks like and what can be achieved with creative and driven co-workers. Siegel + Gale has a great workplace environment and is filled with some of the most creative and smart people I've met.
the people at Siegel + Gale made you day easy and fun you were in a place you can call home from home CFO made the day go faster nothing but love good people
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Bullied relentlessly without any avenue for support. Hopefully bullying in the workplace will become illegal in NY state this year, so future victims will be able to sue. There are a trail of damaged and destroyed highly skilled and talented people who either moved on or were so traumatized that they never worked again. You’ve been warned. DO NOT WORK THERE.
Pros
Nice office space
Cons
Horrible monster disguised as a manager
Siegel+Gale has many talented, smart and dedicated professionals. Overall, the company does some excellent work for its clients. However, because it's owned by public company Omnicom, there is an oppressive, bottom line-driven culture that looms over everything. No one feels secure in their roles because the company is very reactive. One or two slow quarters and layoffs happen. No patience or foresight.
Pros
Smart, nice, talented people. Great work.
Cons
Lack of job security, poor communications from executives, rigid bottom line-driven culture that perputates insecurity and fear among employees.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
I worked Monday thru Friday, hrs: 9-5. Once positioned at front desk I started immediately handling walk-ins, appointments and phone calls. Loved working with people. My co-workers became good friends.
Pros
Loved working with people in an envioronment that encouraged learning.
Cons
Taking the train into Manhattan every day.
This company was not welcoming to me and the position was misrepresented. Inter-office politics and a lack of support lead to my departure.
  1. Employee Reviews