Siemens AG Employee Reviews

Found 2,145 reviews matching the search See all 6,300 reviews
Enjoyed working at Siemens
Electrical/Mechanical Designer (Current Employee) –  Mount Vernon, OHOctober 14, 2018
I enjoyed working at Siemens as a whole. There were so many restructuring of the business that caused a lot of issues and finally resulted in our site closing.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
too many re-orgs.
Overall I had a great Team to work with, but for the last 2 years of working remotely 3 days and at the office for 2 and then requested to work 3 days
Accountant 3 (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAOctober 13, 2018
I did not approve of my last Manager--who seemed to favor my coworker at all times. I was not given adequate training on some new functions and was called up on errors--where the same errors made by my co-worker was overlooked. I call that favoritism.
Pros
Malvern, PA was a nice place to work- with a great people who worked as a Team.
Cons
Not so at Glasgow, DE. quite a different set up. Each one on your own. No Team structure--
fun work place
Designer/Drafter (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 13, 2018
Mar 27, 2018 in graphic designer degree from full sail university a course in the mccert program are eight different tools you need to learn media communications use for daily uses the form of entertainment and marketing campaigns on various types of news media creators.

Having an understanding how industry works to changed in the last decade due to technological advances to learn about media communications would help me to understand media tools how it help me working for the different clients for media used media for marketing and campaigns for different clients.

Share ways that you can use them professionally and your personal projects you can suggest different approaches to changing how the public and the media perceive them to you. Show you how to make a videos of your own could go viral to share its messages looking forward to the next section to learn more about communications.
Pros
Cons
good benefits
Great place to gain ever growing skills
Client Service Manager/Engineer (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCOctober 11, 2018
I enjoyed my time there. Started out in the field as a technician and moved my way into the office. They provided ample opportunities and training to succeed.
review
Energy Engineer (Current Employee) –  remoteOctober 9, 2018
I have worked for Siemens since 2011 and have enjoyed the experience thoroughly. The company has provided a great deal of training and career advancement.
A great place to work and work/meet many different types of people
Senior Engineering Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 9, 2018
A great learning experience. Many different types of people from all over the world that have experiences manufacturing different materials and parts. Plenty of resources too.
Pros
Flexible hours work life balance
Great stable job outlook
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCOctober 9, 2018
I enjoy my time with this company. In my opinion its the best job I have had so far; Please note I spent 17 years with them. They have always had good Healthcare plans and job growth opportunities with a stable job outlook.
Pros
Healthcare
I was working temporary for 5 months
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXOctober 9, 2018
I was working temporary for 5 months there,
They moved the job I've been working to outsource that they decided before and move me to the heavy work, plus I've been working too much over time, less sleep, poor appetite and raining for few days, hot outside , come to work under air conditioning/fan made me sick real bad for over 2 weeks
analyzer technician
Analyzer technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 8, 2018
I have mostly worked for Siemens Process Analytics division as a sub-contractor for the last 14 years. From large-scale projects where Siemens supplied all the site-wide process and environmental monitoring analytics to maintenance contract positions, the time spent working with Siemens has been the most valuable and lucrative of my entire career which now spans over three decades.

The hardest part has been the out-on-the-road jobs; but still by far the best learning situations as I continually placed myself out of my comfort zone to perform in those jobs.

The best part has been (and is) the challenge presented by learning the newest technology in process control and environmental monitoring analytics.
Pros
best contract company to work for period
Cons
Generally a good place to work
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR/PLANT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIOctober 8, 2018
Siemens AG was generally a good place to work and plenty of room for advancement at the time of employment. However, the company was growing faster than it had time to catch up during my time of employment.
Pros
Plenty of room for advancement
Cons
Stressful times of growth
Overall good
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Earth city MOOctober 6, 2018
All good accept por motivation program but am a self starter and have internal motivation and no need for close supervision and micro management. Always on time and generally early. Team player and enjoyed the position for nearly 11 years. Out and inbound calls from large tier 1 companies, mid sized and mom and pop as well. Experienced in communicating with all floor employees on up to all supervisor and executive positions to discuss the needs and purchase of engineering software solutions. Took an "early out" offered and wished I'd stayed !!
Pros
Left to my own devices to proform my duties and goals
Cons
lack of organized motivational meetings to exchange ideas.
Siemens AG
Systems Engineer III (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 6, 2018
The company is entirely profit driven with zero interest in employee well-being. They place work performance paramount, wanting 50+ hours a week (paying for 40) and disregard any negative impact on personal lives.
Marketing Communications Specialist (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Harleysville, PAOctober 5, 2018
I'm a contractor and have been really impressed with work/life balance and overall culture. Management is supportive and the mission drives the organization.
Working for Siemens via Atos
Director - Program Manager, Atos (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAOctober 4, 2018
I started my career with Siemens and they sold of their IT business to Atos but I continued to work with Siemens as our main customer for many years. My typical day varied throughout my career but I can always say it was fast paced, and always a challenge but that was what drove me grow as opportunities came my way and my management was there to support me. A typical day is a few meetings a day, time to myself for planning and strategizing to get the work done. Travel was limited since a lot of us worked remotely. The hardest thing was working remote and driving teams globally to get work done. I enjoyed the most being in situations that I wasn't necessarily great at and working through to resolve and provide value to the team(s) and to the customer.
I did not like working at Seimens
Associate Project Manager Fire and Security (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 3, 2018
I did not like working for Seimens. I was left to flounder on my own with little or no direction form Managers over me. I and others were expected to work day and night with no compensation.
Productive Workplace
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 2, 2018
Siemens provides a good working environment. The ability to work from home is appreciated. They provide good training and support for the tasks at hand and competitive benefits.
Pros
work from home
Cons
organizational structure
satisfactory
Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  Dubai AirportOctober 2, 2018
It was a platform to many opportunities for me. And to me that is paramount in anything i indulge in. No work place is a 100% satisfactory. You just have to take the good parts and go with it.
Princpal engineer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL 32826October 2, 2018
Very nice place to work. It is multi cultural company and very educated people to work with. It has good PTO program and paid vacations. There are well experienced people around to work with them and learn from them.
Controller- Evoqua Water Technologies, LLC (Former Employee) –  Waukesha, WIOctober 1, 2018
Great place to work however, I knew the division was about to be sold. Everyone I worked with was dedicated to the success of the team. All employees had access to increase their skill set.
Pros
Great Experiance
Cons
Division was sold
Energy Consultant intern
Energy Market Analyst- Electrical intern (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAOctober 1, 2018
Typical day is busy but not very stressful, liked working a lot, helpful colleagues with a good and accommodating management. Flexible working hours and a lot to learn, focus on both personal and professional development.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siemens AG. Our community is ready to answer.

52.5K
42.4K
31K

See reviews about

Diversity score

68out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Siemens AG.

Powered by Comparably