Siemens AG Employee Reviews

Found 2,063 reviews matching the search See all 6,124 reviews
Great company
Controls Technician (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 16, 2018
The company really takes care of all of its people. They love hiring veterans. especially navy nukes. I would recommended this company to anyone who works with controls. the system is very easy to work with.
productive and was fun until mid 2000's
clerical, facilities, office (Former Employee) –  Iselin, NJAugust 15, 2018
productive and was fun in early 2000's, change in management made drastic changes in the atmosphere, not so much wanting to go to work every day, then with the changes of management, changes occur within staffing, employees now doing what they are not hired to do, and do not get additional pay for their efforts.
Pros
breakfast on friday's, work from home when needed, time off when asked other than vacation....
Cons
early termination of employees without notice
back ground
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSAugust 14, 2018
The company is fast pace. You have the ability to move up and around. Willing to train as well. did not work there that long went back to school to finish degree
Nice Company
Solution Architect (Current Employee) –  MichganAugust 14, 2018
Very large company, your experience could be different based on the group you are in. Good Benefits and awesome co workers. Lot of opportunities to learn and grow.
Huge company...the German GE
Sales Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 14, 2018
Like GE...are they doomed to the same fate? They're into everything but are they leaders at anything? Still very German in their approach to sales, marketing and employees. If you like structure, this could be the right company for you.
Pros
Huge company with many career paths
Cons
Rigid culture
Did not care or enjoy working for this company.
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAAugust 12, 2018
Did not care to work for this company that expected the most out of you but did not care about your personal well being or home life. Huge lack for growth and movement within the company.
Boring and stable
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Southwest ZoneAugust 10, 2018
Good resume building job, but the work is either boring and routine or stressful because the higher-ups are looking for untapped revenue sources. Making money is the #1 priority for this company and little else matters. You never feel as though you are making a difference in the world, nor helping anyone accomplish anything. You are a small cog in a giant wheel, and you have no idea what the wheel does, nor where it is going. Stable, but very boring work environment. The company experiences a lot of turnover for these reasons. You look around the office and no one seems genuinely happy to be working for this company.
Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Malvern, PAAugust 9, 2018
Very flexable on what time you start. I was salary but had to stay longer hours to get my work done. Learned a lot about the FDA and ISO standards. It was very interesting and a bit nerve racking to make sure everything was submitted in a timely manner.
Pros
My department didn't keep track of hours
Cons
A lot of work that requires you to stay longer to get it done.
Solid pay and good benefits if hired on
Welder (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove, CAAugust 8, 2018
I was contracted through an agency but I was making good money, unfortunately the benefits package left plenty to be desired. I also had the pleasure of getting a GM that did not like me and a manager that did not give me the time to learn the ins-and-outs of the company before letting me go for not keeping up with people who had been there for years.
Pros
clean environment, good pay, friendly staff
Cons
poor management
Great business
Customer Service/EDI Coordinator/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAAugust 7, 2018
EDI Coordinator. Electronically process orders for customer in and out of the country. I really like my position and great hours.Also worked as a customer Rep. It really was not hard at all.
Pros
Great employee events
Cons
Sometimes orders get delayed
Siemens is a great company to work for
Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Buffalo Grove, ILAugust 3, 2018
I truly enjoy working for Siemens. From management down top notch people. While it would be tough to leave Siemens I am willing to given an exciting enough offer that challenges me and motivates me to help further my career
Not a bad place to work
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Abilen, TxAugust 2, 2018
Really enjoyed my time at Siemens. Worked all over the world for Siemens and in may different locations. Would work for Siemens again any time. Also very driven organization.
Installation Specialist
Installation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 2, 2018
Installed and maintained Siemens communications systems. Extensive travel in state and in New England. I worked with an excellent manager and team members. A lot of overtime was involved and the travel was challenging.
Pros
Challenging
Cons
Travel in the winter
Excellent power company
Records Researcher (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 2, 2018
Maintained the accuracy of Turbine-Generator records by analyzing hand-drawn and digital CAD documents as well as upgrades, products, and a variety of other documentation. Assembled the information into an easy to understand, organized format to pull Bill of Materials from and use as a field guide for the project while performing maintenance and upgrades.
Project Control Engineer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 2, 2018
The engineering, procurement, and construction schedules were challenging and detailed. The earn value system was educational and informative to understand where a project stood at a certain time.
A good company to work for
North America Regional Safety Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 1, 2018
A good company to work for.
Really, I have nothing more to say. This review tool is not very good and is highly annoying. I firmly believe if something is not worth saying just keep your mouth closed.
Will talk in person
Suply Chain (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 1, 2018
Worked with Siemens (which was Invensys Rail prior to them being bought out by Siemens) for almost 10 years. I learned a lot from the company that helped with not only my career but my personal life. I really grew as a person there. I was very fortunate to work with some very good people there, coworkers and management. Although the job could be very stressful at times we were always there to help each other out when needed. I would say that the hardest part about my job was the fact that we didn't require our customers to forecast (in the Railroad area this can be very hard to do) so that was challenging but also helped me to better understand the rail division and work better under pressure.
Pros
Learned how to work under pressure, fast pace which I loved, always busy
Cons
Long hours, stressful.
Good Stable Company
Manager (Former Employee) –  Iselin, NJJuly 31, 2018
Siemens is a solid company to work for. Sometimes it is difficult to get things done due to the fact that it is not a US Company. Too many levels to get approvals from.
Pros
Great Benefits and pay
Cons
Too heirachial
great job
Millwright (Former Employee) –  Orlando,Fla.July 30, 2018
Working for siemens is a great experience.Great supervision,great job Great pay and benefits.The work culture is team oriented

Safety and quality are first.Production is secondary.If you have a question someone will get an answer
Pros
great supervision
Learn and grow
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MIJuly 28, 2018
Great place to learn and leverage technical information regarding building performance. The sales opportunities are tremendous as Siemens has an outstanding and well known brand.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siemens AG. Our community is ready to answer.

52.4K
42.3K
31K

Diversity score

68out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Siemens AG.

Powered by Comparably