Sienna Extended Care and Rehab Employee Reviews

waste of time
Administrator in Training (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 3, 2018
I was an intern and I did not learn anything, management was rude and I'm not sure why they accept interns they never had anything for us to do, so glad that it was over.
Personal Opinion
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 3, 2018
Working at this facility had it’s good days and bad day as every facility , although when working together as a team the job is done easier and the proper care is able to be given to the residents and other as one.
Dietary ad.
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Midwest City, OKFebruary 4, 2018
It was a fast paced job , I love working with elderly people , making them happy to forget about they worries, it has it's ups and downs . But overall its a good place to work.
Good facility, great dietary and therapy but nursing needs improvement.
Director of Business/Admissions (Former Employee) –  Midwest City, OKJune 11, 2017
Overall job is good. Great opportunity to be the face of a skilled nursing facility. Work with staff and referral sources to help transition admits to the facility. The hardest part of the job was having to turn down patients do to not being able to meet their needs.
fair
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 27, 2017
its an ok place if you just do your job, management suck. they place is clean but note that its a nursing home and people come and go so bed bug ect. is always a risk
Needs better professional help
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mwc okAugust 18, 2016
Too many people want to be bosses there's no one to talk to when you have a problem the pay is very suck they do not care about your concerns they always have a new do it every 2 months
Pros
You will love the residents
Cons
Need more new front-office people with respect
Dedicated and loving caregivers
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Midwest City, OKApril 4, 2016
all in all it is a very nice facility. there are many good and kind caregivers. the best part about my day is knowing that I can help someone who cannot help themselves. I look at my reisdents as if they were actually apart my family.
productive
dietarty (Current Employee) –  midwest cityOctober 20, 2014
cashier, stocking, learned a lot about retail. management was ok. co workers was ok.