Sierra Pacific Industries Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 237 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
We are a third-generation, family-owned forest products company growing forests for our future and growing jobs for yours....
We are a third-generation, family-owned forest products company growing forests for our future and growing jobs for yours.
You’re seeing all 151 jobs at Sierra Pacific Industries because we can’t find any available jobs at Sierra Pacific Industries close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 2.2K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Installation & Maintenance
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 75 questions about working at Sierra Pacific Industries. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Sierra Pacific Industries employees.
Insights from 158 Indeed users who have interviewed with Sierra Pacific Industries within the last 5 years.
Prior manufacturing experience rate pay you want, willing work night shift
Prior manufacturing experience...
No training and bad management
No training and bad management...
Can you use a tape measure, where did you work before, can you handle long hours and heavy lifting
Can you use a tape measure, wh...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Sierra Pacific Industries?Published on May 24, 2021