Sierra Vista high school

• Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Yeah

Sierra Vista High School (also referred to as SVHS) is my first high school experience, but not my first schooling experience. Attending this school has provided me with opportunities I never would have had.

It was a great experience

I was hired as the swim coach for the Boys swim team. I worked I worked with 2 other coaches teaching, developing, and instructing all swimmers boys and girls on how to perform the swim strokes properly.

great

though really worked there as a vice president of a club during time in school, not really sure why it's categorized as a job instead of community service.

School Job

Working at school was all that it sounds to be, preparing lunches making sure all options are set up and accessible. Working for a period instead of doing school work help me get ready for the real world.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Pay rate

General Studies

General studies for High School diploma. Took all my required classes. GPA 3.0. Teachers helped me when needed in order to obtain my gpa on good standing.

Pros

Got my diploma

Cons

Not enough time to obtain more AP classes

Life experience shaped me

I learned many of the skills that I have today, from this school. Many members of the faculty here impacted me greatly, and helped shape me into the person I am today.

Productive and an enjoyable workplace.

Worked with the sales at the Student store at Sierra Vista high school. Worked at a window and had to perform the transaction without a calculator, or computer/ cash register. We had a drawer were we placed the money in and we had to use mental math with figure out the exact change and amount. My mental math greatly increased in speed. My co-workers were other students/ friends which were very friendly and made the store very comfortable to work in. The hardest part of the job was trying to keep all my customers happy even when we didn't have the product what they wanted. The most enjoyable part of the job was making the customers happy and knowing I was doing a great job.

Cons

no cash register.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sierra Vista high school?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sierra Vista high school. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Sierra Vista high school in popular locations