Sierra Employee Reviews

Only care about money
rather not say (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 1, 2016
High prices, long meetings that you do not get paid for, poor benefits for the size of this company, too many owners, they say they stand for one thing but behind doors do something different. To sum it up the pay is good managers are good, but the owners are terrible. They yell and get very rude with you and only do not care about your opinion.
Pros
high pay
Cons
bad place to work.
to have fun while working with awesome organic cleaner
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  United StatesJuly 6, 2016
before i worked with sierra solutions i was very shy and couldn't sell anything now that i have worked there i am confident and sell anything that i put my mind to but i had fun while i sold cleaner and got to travel and meet new people on a daily basis.
Pros
got to travel
Cons
work in all kinds of bad weather

Comment – December 7, 2017

Thanks for your review; glad that you have gained some skills while working with us!

Friendly work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chatsworth, GAFebruary 3, 2016
Love the people that work there. Very friendly. Difficult management staff to work for. Can't keep people there very long especially in customer service. Huge turn over rate in the plant.
Great Environment/Confusing Learning Process
Service Desk Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mills River, NCMarch 26, 2015
This being my first job in the technology field, i was super excited to work for a company that makes beer, let alone land a job right out of school. The people and culture are amazing. Everyone makes you feel welcome and part of the team immediately. The only part i find confusing is that there is no real direction for learning and advancing my knowledge in the field i'm in. It's almost as if they just expect me to learn things without me knowing the right questions TO ask in the subject are. When asked about training they assured me they would develop a plan, but i have yet to hear anything after 8 months
Pros
People/ Environment/Culture
Cons
Training/ Advancemenmt
Great company
Proposal Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, COAugust 16, 2013
Flexible hours, great people, solid management, exciting work environment
Pros
Stable company
Cons
Difficult to find continuous work