Sigler Wholesale Distributors

Working at Sigler Wholesale Distributors: 16 Reviews

Decent pay, really good benefits. Spend a long time on feet and moving heavy boxes. Commision could be higher.

Every customer interaction was a little different which kept it from getting boring. The pay was decent but you have a pooled 3 percent commision with other sales people. Management does not care about you. Management will not back you up when clients are way out of line and border line abusive.

Pros

Good benefits, an hour lunch, decent pay.

Cons

You will be tracked on your sales, but paid a tiny comission. Huge amount of racism and favortism by clients and management.

Great company

Great company to work for starting out with lots of opportunities for advancement. The pay could be better but it’s not a bad job and the people you work with are the best part of the job!

Sigler Wholesale Distributors insights

• Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Energizing work tasks

GREAT, Friendly place if You See Yourself in Sales, OK if Not

OK, first off this is a great work environment to be in. The managers actually care and put in the work to support you. It is a "fun" environment - as long as you get your work done, you can talk with coworkers, get to know them, and even chat with the sales engineers. People work together, across teams, and pull their weight to help each other out.With that said, your desire to actually fulfill a career in sales will MAKE or BREAK your experience in the company. If you love interacting with people and sales, you will love this place. It's a tight culture going on.If you do not, and you're more introverted, the job is not bad but can get tedious quick, in 1-2 years. The tasks can get monotonous (proving quotes, or submittals on repeat) and gets old if you do not want to move up in sales.

Great company overall

The workload can be stressful but also has its slow days. if you are in the business of learning business development and HVAC at once, this would be a great oppirtunity.

Great Place to work and you work alongside the greatest people

After moving here from California, I felt so nervous starting a new job. but after a hour, I never felt more like family! Sigler employees welcomed me with open arms, I quickly understood my job and my role in the company and I was on my way!!! I would say if your looking for a awesome job with a little family include this is the place for you! Provided a pleasant work environment, variety of patients and always willing to assist when needed. Always answered questions readily with no delay or being made to feel the questions were not warranted.I highly suggest people look into this company as a place to work and as a role model.

Moderate passed work days overall

Review orders to be delivered. Verify stock was in warehouse for next days deliveries. Management was usually easy to work with. Team procedures were encouraged. The hardest part of job was a delivery in some areas where parking or standing was an issue. The employees were compatible and worked well together

Good company

I enjoyed my years at Sigler. My experience was a family atmosphere and excellent co-workers. I began at a branch office in Tucson AZ and was promoted to Assisted Credit Manager at corporate office in Tolleson AZ. I traveled occasionally to my customers and branch offices in CA. I found them to be friendly, very nice office and work space.

No trust

Sigler had cameras everywhere. They expected you work non stop and clock out to use the bathroom or run out to roll up your windows. I was laid off when they discovered I am not Christian.

great place to work

I love working here at Sigler. I am sad that I have to relocate and they do not have a location where we are moving to other wise I would retire here.

Pros

Very family oriented.

Cons

pay could be a bit better

Good Company

They treated me well and helped me out whenever they could. I learned a ton about the air conditioning business and loved dealing with the contractors and other customers that came through the building.

Carrier equipment is great

I learned a lot at Sigler. It helped me to become a true team player. Lots of over time never a dull moment. Commission was great it was a good incentive in selling Carrier equipment.

Profesional and well organized.

We start early, get our paperwork ready. Make sure our loads are secure and ready to go. I learned about all type of different HVAC equipment. The management is layback. The hardest part of the job is to off load all the heavy equipment. The most enjoyable is being on your own and meeting different people everyday.

Pros

Be on the road.

Cons

not enough overtime

Sigler

Great place to work if you like wearhouse work. the job was pretty laid back all you have to do is make sure your work area is clean and just pull parts for customers.

Pros

Laid Back

Cons

gets hot in the summer time

Good Department relationships

Made adjustments for employees needing personal time off, lacked in performance reviews evaluations done in a timely basis, good culture for those in the commercial field

Alright place

a typical day involves unloading and loading of trailers. Shipping and receiving. I've learned Sigler doesn't like to hire temps after some time. I believe its going on 8 months now and I'm still a temp and the person before me waited 2 years before getting hired on with the company.. Management is horrible and team oriented is cheap.

Pros

Flexible Hours. BBQ's

Cons

Management.

Temp job only

It is work. They give a false impression that you will get hired on after busting your butt. This is not a good company to work for. You will only end up a temp.

Pros

work

Cons

They don't cover you for breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sigler Wholesale Distributors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits