SigmaTEK Systems, LLC Employee Review

View all SigmaTEK Systems, LLC reviews

Challenging, rewarding workplace
Regional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 16, 2014
If you are not experienced specifically in what Sigmatek offers, you need to push management to educate you in areas where you lack certain understanding or skills necessary to excel in your role.

The people at the company are very friendly. The company is based in Cincinnati, OH and I feel that the mindset is that of a Midwestern US mentality, which is pleasant in dealing with other colleagues that work in the head office.

Communication between post-sales groups and clients needs a lot of improvement, but the company has taken action recently to address this.

The product itself is truly #1 in the industry, so once you build a good pipeline, and if you take advice from your superiors, you will probably be successful as long as you are honest and put it in the effort.
Pros
annual sales meeting is fun, good field experience, good travel experience, always learning new things
Cons
Field sales requires a lot of travel, Sometimes you encounter problems due to poor communication between post-sales and clients, but if you take a proactive approach you can counter this

Other SigmaTEK Systems, LLC Employee Reviews

Innovative tech company
Director (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 9, 2018
SigmaTEK is a growing company with a talented, intelligent team. Management emphasizes a coaching approach, which means that you can constantly learn and grow in the course of your typical workday.
Because of the constant push to make the product better, there are always new features being released. This is good for customers, but can be challenging for the team to keep up with. Of course, if you apply yourself and do a little investigating, you can definitely find out what you need to know.
Employees are almost all extremely helpful.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the variety. No two days are exactly the same, and there are often opportunities to take on new, interesting responsibilities if you want to challenge yourself.

Overall, a very good place to work. Every person's contribution really matters here.
Pros
Team members are valued.
Cons
Nothing they aren't already working on improving.
Don't Work Here
Hard Working Employee (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 27, 2018
SigmaTEK is a company plagued by poor choices, bad hiring decision, and the inability to change at all.

Nearly all current positions are jobs for new college grads to be burned through and leave as soon as possible. The company is completely unable to hold on to any employees and churns them harder than milk that is about to expire. I have seen the marketing department have four complete turnovers since my time here, and the VP of Sales 4x - and that is just the start.

If you have other options available, pursue them.
Official response from SigmaTEK Systems, LLC
April 10, 2018

SigmaTEK Systems is an ideal choice for college graduates as well as seasoned professionals. As a successful and innovative software company, our organization has grown significantly and our solutions help professional fabricators win.

We provide ample opportunities for our employees to advance their careers and to challenge themselves in new positions. We work very hard in our recruiting process to ensure that each of the 300 team members that are part of the SigmaTEK family are aligned with our core values and corporate culture. If you have engineering curiosity, enjoy helping others, and a job well done, please visit our career page. https://www.sigmanest.com/company/careers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SigmaTEK Systems, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.